Manly accused of being bad sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
MANLY were last night accused of being bad sports after coach Des Hasler omitted five key players from his team for Sunday's sellout match against New Zealand in Auckland.

The Sea Eagles deny Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson, Brent Kite and Steve Bell are resting and issued a press statement outlining each player's injury.

http://www.silvertails.net/news/5540/Manly-accused-of-being-bad-sports.htm

If you look at our team it is still very strong because of the players that we have comming back from injury.

The best thing about the changes is that if we lose and parra lose then the warriors will leapfrog parra into the top 4.

I would love parra to finish 5th and be bundled out the semis first week by someone like to dogs. Payback to Fitgerald for not releasing Lyon earlier.

Really odd critisism from those two. We haven't critisized them for fielding ordinary **** teams in the past. Do we critisize Fitzgerald for having Grothe on the wing when everyone knows he can't defend? No. Do we critisize Fitzgerald for having a weak and inneffective scrum pairing? Not to my knowledge. Anyway we'll win this Sunday with an enterprising attack up the middle and solid defense.

As if they wouldn't do the same if roles were reversed. Should players have needles to play to keep them happy.

What teams happen to be figthing with the Warriors for a top 4 place????

what about willie mason??on last nights footy show he said he was ready to come back but the club wanted to rest him before the big games in the final series.
why dont they scrutinise the bulldogs instead?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6