Manly add more sponsors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just on twitter

@BradWalterSMH
Good news for Manly & #NRL with SONIQ signing up as a back of jersey sponsor. Vitoria Coffee & Oatley Wines also on board as new sponsors.

More to come

That's awesome. Perry is doing a great job getting sponsors.

coffee and wine on board.... The sophisticated sea eagles :)

There is a real buzz about us at the moment. Dont want to be march premiers but things are looking positive

Daniel said:
There is a real buzz about us at the moment. Dont want to be march premiers but things are looking positive
We are March ing on our way to another Premiership this year :D

Just need to land a beef supplier from Cape Grim and we have a meal

I think this is the guy that is connected to the Sydney to Hobart boat Wild Oats, some coin there

The team always holds up it's end of the bargain....glad to see the club following suit.

BOZO said:
Daniel said:

I put a comment on this forum after our round 1 win saying I think we could win it this year - real strong feeling. Incidentally I said the same in 2008 after round 3 and colleagues literally laughed a me.

Good feeling this year & will just leave it at that .

1947 said:
BOZO said:
Daniel said:

I put a comment on this forum after our round 1 win saying I think we could win it this year - real strong feeling. Incidentally I said the same in 2008 after round 3 and colleagues literally laughed a me.

Good feeling this year & will just leave it at that .

Reading between the lines here a little. Sounds like your begging to be laughed out of here again, you clown. Now clear out. lol.:D

Hope so 1947.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7