manly after matt white

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
todays tele says manly and couple of other teams are after matt white from gold coast.....prop...any thoughts on him????

Next we will be after Aaron Cannings.  We won't win a comp with reserve grade props.

nearly 27 so fits in with current age bracket  :D  Hang on, he won't peak until 30 so great signing ;)

I know they are not on the market but I want Matt Scott or Dave Shillington. Even a Panther like Grant or McKendry.

Luke O'Donnell would of been great.

White's alright, but I think we need someone younger. I think we might end up having to rely on our Sunshine Coast and Toyota Cup props somehow.

bob dylan link said:
I know they are not on the market but I want Matt Scott or Dave Shillington. Even a Panther like Grant or McKendry.

Luke O'Donnell would of been great.

Grant is a future test player IMO

Manly To Win! link said:
White's alright, but I think we need someone younger. I think we might end up having to rely on our Sunshine Coast and Toyota Cup props somehow.

The roosters have probably signed them.

I freaked out for a second there when reading the thread title.

Surly we haven't stooped low enough to sign the host of Today Tonight.

Bradza link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=184365.msg279791#msg279791 date=1280444188]
Surly we haven't stooped low enough to sign the host of Today Tonight.

At least his heart will be in it, being a loyal Manly fan and all.
[/quote]

Would be handy to get some positive media coverage too!

I don't really know much about Matt White to be honest, but I remember people saying similar things when we signed George Rose, Glen Hall, Mark Bryant, and to some extent Matt Cross. Also think about what King was like early in his career and how much he was hated by fans.

Basically what I'm saying is although he may end up being a dud, Des does have a very good record off turning these cheap plodders into very useful members of our team. 

I thought the host of Today Tonight might be better than this bloke.

That said, we haven't bought too many lemons in the last five years. Seu Seu and Vaeliki are about the only two duds I have seen.

Canteen Worker link said:

That said, we haven't bought too many lemons in the last five years. Seu Seu and Vaeliki are about the only two duds I have seen.
aww so you a bailey fan huh????? 

Canteen Worker link said:

So you think that Matt Cross is doing well this year?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=184365.msg279741#msg279741 date=1280402783]
Next we will be after Aaron Cannings.  We won't win a comp with reserve grade props.

Bryant ? Hall ?
[/quote]

You got me there KE. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8