Manly backs the best in NRL: Horo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Manly backrower Justin Horo has hailed the Sea Eagles' red-hot backs as the best in the NRL following Saturday's 40-6 crushing of Parramatta.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8700984

I loved this line

Horo is also in fantastic form, bagging five tries in his last four games, making a mockery of Parramatta's decision to grant him an early release with a year still remaining on his contract.

Horo and BJ just fitted into the Manly Culture like they had been separated from us at birth :angel:

A happy Team is a winning Team:exclamation:

Des would go off his head with an article like this.

Just gives ammunition to every backline we play for the rest of the year to prove that they are better than ours.

Storm might have something to say about their backline.

We don't have to worry about what Des thinks any more. Besides, our players have been successful for so long that 'under the radar' would be a bit of a stretch at this stage. Let them receive all the recognition they deserve, I say.

tookey said:
Des would go off his head with an article like this.

Just gives ammunition to every backline we play for the rest of the year to prove that they are better than ours.

Storm might have something to say about their backline.

I agree, every time we talk ourselves up, we provide motivation to our opponents.

This is kind of talk was evident last year also, it is one area Toovey needs to get on top of.

We might have the best backline on papar but Melb has better executed backline plays for years and the Roosters this year so talent and paper worth mean nothing if your structures are not top notch.

Defeating five easy beats and feeling confident is fine but don't advertise it.

It's a backhanded compliment really. Everyone knows forwards win the big games, so it is a message to our forwards that they'd better lift, because if we lose it sure won't be the backs fault.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6