Manly Continuously Underestimated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I note in today's Telecrap that the write-up of this weekend's game includes Given their minimal representative input, Manly have raced to the top of the the NRL table ...

What more can a team do than win their games. Was last year a fluke??  Given what has happened this year we should have three more wins. Happy that we are underestimated though - feels good to show the knockers (not the Pamela type!!) Go Manly.

Jamie Lyon is a fat useless turncoat.
Josh Perry and Steve Matai are nothing but thugs.
Brent Kite is a marshmallow.
Brett Stewart is fast, nothing else.
Matt Orford is a choker.
Michael Robertson is a Canberra reject.
etc etc etc

This is generally what people think, with Fulton not having the influence he once had we don't get recognition in the rep teams either. I'm not complaining.

SB, what people think, or what you gather from reading this place LOL (You forgot that Des can't coach) ;p

Funnily enough it is a wee bit different over here, Peter Ropati on the TV rates us massively, and the radio blokes are coming around to us as well

he's obviously taken that from the leagueunlimited or somewhere

the "experts say:

Jamie Lyon is a quality player, but not a 5/8th
Josh Perry and Steve Matai are intimidating which every team needs
Brent Kite should of been selected for NSW
Brett Stewart is the no.1 NSW fullback and only behind Billy Slater in the whole comp
Matt Orford is great player, but needs to prove himself at clinching tight games
Michael Robertson is an underrated player
etc etc etc

DVS is wrong in one respect.  Stewart is better than Slater who can't even get the Qld fullback gig.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6