Manly defy the odds, pain barrier and surge to yet another Grand Final appearance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
by Phil Rothfield
There comes a time in a man's life when he must look in the mirror and face reality.

My club is a joke and my intense hatred for Manly is a manifestation of my deep admiration and love for this great club. In fact, love does not do justice to my feelings and lust would be more appropriate.

How I wish my club (and any other club that face the Sea-Eagles) could have just an ounce of the courage and culture of this mighty club.

I will keep this short as I am overwhelmed with emotion now that I have faced my demons. I confess that I am well and truly on the Manly bandwagon (as I have been for decades if I were to be honest with myself and my followers).

Go Manly and god speed to another Premiership.

Thinking ahead to a possible Friday night headline that could be bigger than the ASADA announcements.

I did say possible headline. Either way the tool should fess up and come clean. It has to be giving him sleepless nights living in denial.

Class of 96 said:
by Phil Rothfield
There comes a time in a man's life when he must look in the mirror and face reality.

My club is a joke and my intense hatred for Manly is a manifestation of my deep admiration and love for this great club. In fact, love does not do justice to my feelings and lust would be more appropriate.

How I wish my club (and any other club that face the Sea-Eagles) could have just an ounce of the courage and culture of this mighty club.

I will keep this short as I am overwhelmed with emotion now that I have faced my demons. I confess that I am well and truly on the Manly bandwagon (as I have been for decades if I were to be honest with myself and my followers).

Go Manly and god speed to another Premiership.

Thinking ahead to a possible Friday night headline that could be bigger than the ASADA announcements.

C'mon Manly Boys. We know finals footy we've been there the past 9 seasons. The second half will by tiresome after what you've been through so far, but hang in there. If the track is fast, it wont suit The Big Souths pack and they'll start slowing down because we've been playing week in week out and are match fit. The Burgess Boys would prefer mud to roll around in so things are slowed down and thats why tonight they are not in the UK. So give it to them and again Killer you will lead a leaders role like always. Just keep rolling that ball over the black dot for us because we'll need the extras and have Cherry pin point any field goals we might need because there wont be much in the game by margin.
Luv yuz boys - Big Pete (West of The Sandstone Curtain)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6