Manly encyclopaedia of rugby league players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
Hey all, not sure if this is the correct forum for this but, I have the manly sea eagles encyclopaedia of rugby league players book. I was going to sell the item on eBay but thought I'd offer it on here first. I can provide a photo if need be!

No worries

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    873.2 KB · Views: 62
Mate I'll let u make the first offer, I haven't put it on eBay yet. I'd rather another true manly support take it then a random off eBay.

On the topic of Manly memoribilia, I also have a signed 2008 jersey with authenticating certificate, I have mounted and framed the item my self. Does anyone know the rough value or what they would be willing to pay?

On the topic of Manly memoribilia, I also have a signed 2008 jersey with authenticating certificate, I have mounted and framed the item my self. Does anyone know the rough value or what they would be willing to pay?

I always tell people these things are basically worth the price of the Jersey alone, yeah around $150.00 because there is so much of this stuff in modern times. Footy stuff signed by Churchilll, Messenger and the like is a little different, as too Gasnier, Beetson signed although they have signed 1000's of peices.

Even f it was signed by the 72 team, or the like, it would still have very limited appeal, Manly fans only who collect that sort of stuff. Potential market might be 20 people.

People pay stupid amounts for these things at charity auctions, but generally its for the cause and not a true representation of market value. Seen a bloke pay $1000 for a 2015 signed Raiders jersey.

BTW I too have a 2008 signed jersey, to me it has zero value because I will never sell it. Its like my cricket pieces I have signed by Bradman ( i have 3 items) and Larwood, simply not for sale.

Mark Bryant got me a fully signed 2011 Jersey, with all the players signatures on it (Matt Ballin did it for me). Wonder how much that would be worth (would never sell it btw).

I got home one day (I had the thing hanging carefully in my cupboard, waiting to be framed), and it was missing.

I'm like "WTF, where's my damned jersey?". My missus goes (not even realizing it was signed), "that old piece of garbage, I rolled it up, and threw it in the back of the cupboard to make room".

Sigh.

I get it out, and it looks like a crumpled piece of paper. I don't want to Iron it to potentially ruin the integrity of the signatures. Women !

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2