Manly fan the odd one out in a Dragons lair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
With Manly's away games, in the regular season, does Ticketek sell tickets in a specially reserved spot in the crowd where Manly supporters can sit together so they're not scattered amongst the oppositions fans?

And, whilst I'm on the subject, back in 2009 Manly was coming down to WIN Stadium in Wollongong to verse the Dragons and I went to see them. I was with two other people and we went to take our seats. I had my two flags with me (one small, the other a bit larger. To be honest, the larger one actually reads Northern Eagles, but to me, it's still Manly).

As we were about to take our seats, I didn't realise the end of the larger flag was just centimetres from poking someone until I felt something applying pressure on the end. I turned and apologised to him for that near-accident, but he never said anything to let me know that he accepted my apology.

Although it may of been because I was wearing one of my Manly jerseys and he was wearing a Dragons one; I was sitting in the grandstand amongst other Dragons supporters after all. Our Manly boys had a really good support base with them considering it was one of the Dragons home stadiums but, I just felt like the odd one out amongst a grandstand choc-full of Dragons fans.
I was separated from my fellow Manly supporters. There was only one other Manly supporter just a few rows down from where I was sitting; she wasn't wearing a Manly jersey, she had on a NSW State of Origin jersey with the words: STEWART #1 on the back; but she did have a Manly flag.
If he had been a fellow Manly supporter and I had been sitting amongst other Manly fans, WOULD he have accepted my apology for that near-accident then :huh: .

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
With Manly's away games, in the regular season, does Ticketek sell tickets in a specially reserved spot in the crowd where Manly supporters can sit together so they're not scattered amongst the oppositions fans?

Usually full stadiums (full meaning no hill) will have a bay reserved for Manly fans, or if it's somewhere with a hill we often all congregate together in the one spot on the hill.

Next year if you check in the week leading up to the game on here there will be a post where someone will mention the Manly bays or where most of us will be.

Thanks it's also the most most logical choice, and become a liker on the Facebook page

EVERY away game covered, Sydney games with where to be seated and the pre game meet points, and away from Sydney games with ticket packages.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8