Manly fans are a bunch of quiet fair weather softies!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I was seated in a nice little nest with a majority of Manly fans around me.

Apparently though they were all members of the Fun Police, or at least constables in training for the fun police, with the SGT Major of the Lesbian squad directly in front of me.

There was a guy who painted his face, he thought that this meant he didnt have to cheer.

They were quiet and they were disgraceful. Make some noise you soft cocks, the footy is there to have fun to yell for your team and generall be noisy, myself, my father and my brother in law were disgusted at how quiet you all were. Especially the lesbian squad in front who got upset at one Manly chant.

I preferred it when there were only a few thousand of us, at least it was fun!

yes. I kept cheering the whole way, well i went for a slash in the last 20 minutes so wasnt chanting then.

The Lesbian police told me off around the 25 minutes left mark.

From the kick off, not much to cheer about Dan.

No wonder they wouldnt fire up when their fans gave up on them so early

I got in trouble for being loud and swearing too much, I am not usually the one to swear alot but the occasion and the performance that was served up got the better of me.

Should have told her to get a coq up her arse Dan. Might have stirred some excitment or got a chant going.

I copped some nasty looks for abusing the ref. Thankfully had some very vocal manly fans behind me who were giving it to officials and players deluxe.

Call of the night: 6 seats across from me was an effette Storm supporter in a pink tie. He didn't like it when I pointed to him and shouted "Hey, can you get those ties for men too?"

Downer of the evening - having Ryan predicting a 2008 wooden spoon from the 10th minute onward.

I didnt even swear I just tried to get them fired up.

Apparently banging on my own chair upsets lesbians the most, they must be sensitive to the beat!

If they were hot lesbians I could excuse it but seriously, no wonder they cant cop a bloke.

I was getting stuck in to the storm team and the refs…..everyone looked at me like I was from another planet.

I couldn’t believe it, the emo storm fan dressed in skin tight black clothes was looking at me weirdly.

I was ripping into Croker after the incident and the bloke in front turned around and told me to learn the rules, my response was well you should go visit a dentist since you only have 3 teeth in your mouth.

It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him grinning at me. Looked like the fullback for Wales, Gareth Thomas I think his name is.

I got in trouble from the cops for climbing up on the railings to fire up when the side ran out.

Doug and I also got in trouble from some oxygen thief for regularly standing up. We were obscuring his view of one of the in goal areas. He's lucky he didn't cop one between the teeth.

What area was that? 2 Manly fans shaped up the back of 607 over the Stewart incident. Both Poms who wanted to rumble.

I was sitting next to the loudest foul mouthed Manly I have ever seen/heard. He abused everyone and anyone for 70mins till he left in tears.

I was in 605 and we saw the 607 incident. Had a mate sitting over in 607 too. Said he was near a foul mouthed Manly fan who was trying to get surrounding Storm fans to bite ......

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6