Manly gear and jersey on ISC site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
http://www.isc-sports.com.au/isc-teams/nrl/manly/product-range/

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292369962[/time]

Sorry-thanks to AAA+ for the heads up.

i was there yesterday ayjay007 . didnt see the jersey`s  but seen the training shirt with the new betting agency on it..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292370074[/time]

sorry mate i thought you were talking about the manly sites`s ISC  range ,, they have training singlets & shirts there only so far...

story and pic on the DT site.

no Major sponsor on front.

hope we don't start the season like that

The new home and away jersey are on the ISC website.It has the new back/sleeve sponsor.It has to be there,it's the only place I've seen it!If the link is not right,go to ISC.com.au,and follow the site to Manly sea eagles,,then there's gear/catalogue.The new jumper IS on there.

I see ISC have changed their logo.

Jerseys look good, pity they will have a sponsor plastered all over the front of them.

Home jersey looks so different with the double hoops and no white billboard.  Hopefully the new sponsor can integrate into the jersey a little better than what happened with Quantum

eggson link said:
Home jersey looks so different with the double hoops and no white billboard.  Hopefully the new sponsor can integrate into the jersey a little better than what happened with Quantum
they're in 'hot water'....lol!

brookie link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=186132.msg309536#msg309536 date=1292381055]
they're in 'hot water'....lol!
[/quote]

I heard their add on radio the other day, I would guess that they are doing fairly well.

Still, I would think that an announcement on sponsor would have to be coming soon. And if we don't have one by the beginning of the season we should put a different charity on the shirt each week, that would get us in every paper every week, and that would help us get a sponsor pretty quickly.

1wRy5k6.jpeg

Yl48Q7NG.jpeg

KUxPgcne.jpeg

BBJSs6zQ.jpeg

Is anyone seriously going to buy a jersey now when theres no sponsor on it?
Seems crazy to offer them for sale like that. Surely anyone in their right mind wouldnt part with the big bucks a jersey costs when theres a big chance a newer version with a sponsor will be avail early next year.

May aswell buy the sponsor free best and less version for a third of the price.

Who was the last club to not have a major sponsor going into a new season? I doubt highly it was a team that won a comp 2 years prior.

Pablo link said:
Seems crazy to offer them for sale like that. Surely anyone in their right mind wouldnt part with the big bucks a jersey costs when theres a big chance a newer version with a sponsor will be avail early next year.

Who was the last club to not have a major sponsor going into a new season? I doubt highly it was a team that won a comp 2 years prior.

Actually,I wouldn't mind getting one without the sponsor,before they plaster it with a tacky billboard,like qantum.It looks good "unsponsored"

Pablo link said:

You haven't counted on the patent stupidity and lack of foresight with some Manly fans.

Pablo link said:

Wigan last season - won the ESL

That looks like Matai is practicing a high shot to Killer's chin! Don't let the judiciary see that.

Actually,I wouldn't mind getting one without the sponsor,before they plaster it with a tacky billboard,like qantum.It looks good \"unsponsored\"
same. The way where going they'll end up with Johnno's Smash Repairs or similar on the front.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Pablo link=topic=186132.msg309592#msg309592 date=1292413977]

You haven't counted on the patent stupidity and lack of foresight with some Manly fans.
[/quote]what you mean the fukn idiot fans that dont give  DELMEGE  due recognition???

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6