manly get the blame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jjai

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rebecca-wilson-blaming-manly/story-fn7r8ye7-1226124896185

rebecca fukn mole wilson blaming Manly..

They do have an article from Paul Crawley saying Melbourne should get the blame, but she's still a disgrace. She was always going to be the one to write the article, but its good to know she reads what we think about her.

Read this crap

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/battle-of-brookvale-inspires-junior-brawls-in-newcastle-grand-finals/story-e6frf3ou-1226125206322

I've read the article. I have also read the earlier articles by this journalist.

Further, I requested some answers pertaining to her earlier articles on this very site but received no answers.

It seems to in my opinion, everytime she gets the opportunity to let loose at Manly she doesn't hold back.

And then every time she does that the members of this site then give her both barrels as well.

I would suggest from now on that this site refrains from commenting on her articles. To put it simply we should just ignore her.

They wonder why our club and our fan base have an 'Us vs. Them' mentality. Any incident where they can stick the boot into Manly and the haters come out of the wood works and completely overreact.

Jamie Lyon holding up the trophy about 7:30pm on the 2nd October will be a massive **** you.

cannot wait it WILL happen

It IS Manly's fault. If we weren't so darn fantastic there would be none of this sickening jealous tall-poppy crap, and then it just would have been an amusing sidelight if it occurred in, say, tigers v sharks, a bit of a laugh really.

If we do win on 2 October, maybe Jamie could thank the likes of Rebecca and Paul Kent for their efforts in inspiring our team to greater heights?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4