Manly Haters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can all kiss my backside . You dare call yourself Aussies . Shame on the lot of you !!!!!!!

To all those supporters of Easts, Souths, Tigers, Sharks, Raiders, Eels, Dragons, Storm, ... Broncos? or anyone else that hoped our trophy would go offshore... bad luck, keep trying!

simon_eagle said:
bob dylan said:
dceagle said:
You can all kiss my backside . You dare call yourself Aussies . Shame on the lot of you !!!!!!!

Well said.

Are you sure? He hasn't even made sense.

Very simple ........ To all those Manly haters out there , who dared stand and sing the Aussie anthem , yet had to gall to barrack for the Kiwis .... I repeat..... " Kiss my backside "

dceagle said:
simon_eagle said:
bob dylan said:
dceagle said:

Well said.

Are you sure? He hasn't even made sense.

Very simple ........ To all those Manly haters out there , who dared stand and sing the Aussie anthem , yet had to gall to barrack for the Kiwis .... I repeat..... " Kiss my backside "

To be fair, if NZ were playing any other team in the NRL Grand Final I would have supported them. Their fans were fantastic tonight - really added something different.

I saw a great sign at the game tonight. it said something like "we dont care. Manly hate you more!"

bob dylan said:
Why would you support any team other than manly.

I don't support any other team other than Manly. Obviously.

I do, however, try to pick out a team over another when I'm viewing a match as a neutral.

I often find the Warriors are the lesser of two evils I suppose. Had it of been Saints NZ final or perhaps a Storm NZ final, I dare say that the overwhelming majority of Manly supporters would be going for the Kiwi team.

Trying to brandish those supporters of other Sydney clubs who could not bare to support Manly tonight as un-Australian is so pathetic and closed-minded. I couldn't bring myself to want Parramatta to win a Grand Final.. ever... so why should we expect their fans to do the same?

To Rothfield, Kent, The drunk Bec, Laurie Dale, Ryan Phelan, Roy Masters, TK and all the other media hacks and knobs.....KISS MY ARSE....we r premiers......

Dont want to thread hijack but bigpondsport did a heroes/villains ('goats') type thing and the heading is Good Stewart, Bad Stewart. The author goes on to guess that Brett said something non-friendly to Gallop thus providing evidence that his character does not match his playing ability.

That's quite a statement seeing how Gallop appears to look seriously ie: taking note of what was being said to him, and end with 'well said' (according to lip readers and pretty much anyone else).

Another hater 'journo'. Man the next few days are going to be gold.

Frogz said:
To Rothfield, Kent, The drunk Bec, Laurie Dale, Ryan Phelan, Roy Masters, TK and all the other media hacks and knobs.....KISS MY ARSE....we r premiers......
Especially Rebecca Wilson, Paul Kent and TK.
Haters! Hahahaha we are the premiers!

We would rather be hated for being a successful club than being loved for being losers . GO THE BEST TEAM IN THE NRL THE MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES.

Hatred when facing us makes them weaker.
Courage when facing them makes us stronger.

King said:
Frogz said:
Especially Rebecca Wilson, Paul Kent and TK.
Haters! Hahahaha we are the premiers!
And special mention must go to Ben Dorries who said a win for the Warriors was a win for the Broncos. Enjoy your loss Ben!!!!

Go and write some more **** you farkers

366645-2011-nrl-grand-final.jpg

eggson said:
Dont want to thread hijack but bigpondsport did a heroes/villains ('goats') type thing and the heading is Good Stewart, Bad Stewart. The author goes on to guess that Brett said something non-friendly to Gallop thus providing evidence that his character does not match his playing ability.

That's quite a statement seeing how Gallop appears to look seriously ie: taking note of what was being said to him, and end with 'well said' (according to lip readers and pretty much anyone else).

Another hater 'journo'. Man the next few days are going to be gold.

Danny Weidler on Nein spreading **** about it as well tonight...he said Gallop said "congratulations". Weidler, you knob, he says two words. I'm not a lip reader but I at least know that, it's very clear.

As for everyone else that decided to support the Warriors, or said that we were not good enough to make the finals, or tried to get us off our game with all the Des stuff...eat a bag of dicks!!!

Spook's sign said it all last night: Guess What, Manly hates you too!!

My mate had an on going arguement with a bulldogs supporter calling us cheats and grubs after the game. I mean seriously, thats gold from a dogs fan. Now apparently we are rorting the cap. To all the haters out there, read the banner posted above.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6