Manly Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Some vital information posted in a news item on the front page. http://www.silvertails.net/news/5558/BKs-Final-preparation.htm

Kite looks set for Saturday which is absolutely huge. With him and King as the main front line we have a massive advantage over any team.

The bad news is that both Glen S. and Hicksie are listed as less than 50% to play. Still a long way to go but Glen would be my biggest concern. Our back 3 have shown to be competition beaters and I would hate to not have this in place. Mind you, Beaver as stand in is fantastic, but he would be best as a roving destroyer coming off the bench.

Hick's injury was ugly and I would be surprised to see him play. Fingers crossed.

We don't lose too much having Bani rather than Hicks.

Beaver would come into the starting line-up and Hall is back to give us cover for 2nd row.

We have underutilised Willo in recent weeks. We're better off having him start and playing the 80.

While I'd rather have Glenn playing, I think we can cover him adequately.

If Hicks is out then Bani would be my first choice also. Sensational debut. I hope he can keep the emotions under control in such a big game but he was impressive.

Willo has been injured and I would expect him to be able to put in 60 mins following his recent hitouts. I have said it before that he is the glue of the back 3 and am damn happy he is back.

If Glenn was out we will probably have Cuthbo, Hall and Bryant as automatic bench players, Beaver starting and then a toss-up between Afa or Jason Wells for a second-row replacement. I think Des will opt for Beaver as a back replacement if we have an injury rather than a utility back on the bench like Burns. I hope so anyway.

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Matai
4. Bell
5. Bani
6. Lyon
7. Orford
8. King
9. Monaghan
10. Kite
11. Cuthbertson
12. Watmough
13. Willow

Bench:

15. Beaver (id prefer him to start at 5/8 but thats another story)
16. Hall
17. Bryant

thats if G Stewart and Hicks are out.. go the big boppers upfront and smash them off the park.. their a young pack and if we can intimidate them early.. we will get them.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6