Manly issued breach notice from NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this has been posted before sorry and delete me but there's a really good article about Toovey and the Inglis dive by Paul Kent of all people.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/paul-kent-south-sydney-star-greg-ingliss-dive-the-nrls-real-problem-not-geoff-toovey-comments/story-fni3fh9n-1226700942599

Clubs broke,
Clubs doing secret payments,
coaches sacked,
Bad decisions,
Player unrest,
Fans unhappy,
Numbers down,
Journos behind Tooves,

There's a storm a brewing!

globaleagle said:
Clubs broke,
Clubs doing secret payments,
coaches sacked,
Bad decisions,
Player unrest,
Fans unhappy,
Numbers down,
Journos behind Tooves,

There's a storm a brewing!
Armageddon...the time has come...

NRL apparently not issuing breach notice to Cowboys for comment's after loss to Sharks.
Triple M NRL ‏@TripleM_NRL 1h
Todd Greenberg tells Triple M the #NRL WON'T fine Neil Henry for his press conference yesterday, "I don't think he overstepped the mark"

What I want to know is will Thurston & Henry be fined $10,000. They have accused the NRL and specifically the referees of cheating in order to get a souff V chooks GF.

This is an absolute outrage and there should be an inquiry if they aren't fined!!!!!

on this note -

whatever happened to the money us supporters raised for tooveys fine ??

i havnt heard if anything has happened with that ??

Ralphie said:
What I want to know is will Thurston & Henry be fined $10,000. They have accused the NRL and specifically the referees of cheating in order to get a souff V chooks GF.

This is an absolute outrage and there should be an inquiry if they aren't fined!!!!!

Yeah they should be fined $10k for telling the truth.

**** the cows and their conspiracy theories. Last year we were 10 in front when the referee made the wrong call. And yesterday's bad call in the first 10 minutes. Suck it up Thurston you're not the only one that's been Cechined.

The won't fine them. Cowboys are not Manly and therefore to Greenturd means they can get away with a few things. http://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/18932503/cowboy-tate-talks-conspiracy-in-nrl-finals/

The NRL won't fine them because the NRL stuffed up. They want this to go away asap. They fine them & it hangs around longer.

Moondog said:
The game is in crisis and this prick can't see it. Fans will start to vote with their feet if they keep getting f**ked over.
The other football codes must be pissing themselves laughing at these clowns.

Nicely worded Moondog,
I would say the other codes are having more than a good laugh.
It is a joke in ways how the NRL do their so called "in-house" business.
Bugger me, fans can see it from all clubs and supports.

The Salary Cap is another that is going to stuff league as a professional code.
NRL is losing players by the droves and excellent players that are great for their club and could take on bigger roles in retirement. If a player wants to go to England or France for a pre-retirement working holiday then that is their wish. Something has to be done and not the pittance consideration that is given these days to nurture the game in senior ranks and keep NRL players in NRL and League.

The UK, EPL would have three players that would be equivalent to the whole NRL in cost and value. NRL and their highly paid executives should take their flamin blinkers off and have a bloody good look.

NRL players are not sucking the code dry nor are their clubs. The clubs (who are run on tight budgets) and supporters dont want to see their heroes leave because the salary cap says you're worth too much now so its time for a change or the knackery.

Take care Sea Eagles and others. You bust your guts out just to be told later on that you're not wanted.

Big Pete with an axe to grind.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8