[Resurrected] Manly Jerseys what is your fave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
1952-retro-jersey.jpg
1972-Retro-Jersey.jpg
1976-retro-jersey.jpg
1987-premiership-jersey.jpg
96-retro-jersey.jpg
10-ISC-AdultHomeJersey.jpg

I like the WORMALD one best followed by the PEPSI and then top left and then 2nd top left and then the current one.  I prefer the dominate maroon jerseys although the PEPSI jersey was different being sort of 50 50 as like Liueli of Brookvale has said "I've got a soft spot for the Pepsi jersey.. Those were good times."  I never was a fan of any of the white jerseys (just a fan of the team that wore them).

Pepsi for sure watching Menzies, Gartner, Kosef(as a young fella he was my favourite player), Innes, Hill, Moore, Elsegood, Carroll, Ridge, Lyons, Toovey etc I could go on and on play was great.

I've got a theory on this most guys under the age of 30 will say the Pepsi jersey as there favourite. It's mine and I'm 29 and have it on at the time of this post.

I have a Pepsi one (5Oth Anniversary) signed by a fair few of the players at the time. BUT I like the Pioneer one, I think (not sure) it's the one they played in during the 87 GF, the last one at the SCG which I was there for....but far too poor at the time to buy a jersey (sadly).

eagles2win link said:
Pepsi for sure watching Menzies, Gartner, Kosef(as a young fella he was my favourite player), Innes, Hill, Moore, Elsegood, Carroll, Ridge, Lyons, Toovey etc I could go on and on play was great.

I've got a theory on this most guys under the age of 30 will say the Pepsi jersey as there favourite. It's mine and I'm 29 and have it on at the time of this post.

It's mine, and I'm 26yrs old.. They were magical days. Magical!  :D

GO MANLY!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I have a Pepsi one (5Oth Anniversary) signed by a fair few of the players at the time. BUT I like the Pioneer one, I think (not sure) it's the one they played in during the 87 GF, the last one at the SCG which I was there for....but far too poor at the time to buy a jersey (sadly).

Also got a signed and framed '96 jersey as well. Chasing a 2008 team as well.

I bet the favorite jersey of 90% of fans would be the one they first saw when they decided the Eagles were the team for them. In my case it is the second one and I love it. The 2006 jersey was pretty good too.

Pioneer for me, memories of 76 and 78.

By the way Mark, 87 GF was Wormald jumper.

65556036.jpg

Love it. Procrastinated and missed out on buying one when they were released.

Womald jersey #2, Pioneer #3.

Used to like the Pepsi jersey, was the coolest bit of clothing I ever bought as a kid, it has aged though and now I'm not much a fan.

SilentBob link said:
65556036.jpg

Used to like the Pepsi jersey, was the coolest bit of clothing I ever bought as a kid, it has aged though and now I'm not much a fan.

God I hope they do this one missed out on that as well.
Be interesting to see what they come up with for the away jersey for next year

i was drooling over them and told the misses i needed a new one but wasnt sure which one. SHE suggested i get one of each.

Sold

Wormald (which I own & wear), closely followed by the Pioneer (next purchase), then the others....... I am 41 after all!

SilentBob link said:
65556036.jpg

If that one would have been up in the pic that B_e put up then that would have been my first pick too.

There are a couple of others that are not on the list at the moment. I am very glad I bought that exact Jersey that Beaver is wearing. I love the second one which was that worn in the late sixties and early seventies when we won our first premierships.

SilentBob link said:
65556036.jpg

Jethro link said:
If that one would have been up in the pic that B_e put up then that would have been my first pick too.
it wasnt among the retro ones they have for sale
yeah I love this one too, Manlys version of the Dragons one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8