Manly Juniors Playing Trials against Parra this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I was told by a Parra junior Development Officer (who has just started working at my place of employment) that Manly are playing Parra this weekend in some Junior Trials, some where out in the west.

On Monday I will get the results and post them if I am able.

GPS schools employing Leaguies - what will they think of next!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (The old Rugby diehards would be turning in their graves.

I spoke to the guy this morning and he said he got it wrong - Parry Juniors played Illawarra last weekend and they play Manly in the upcoming one.

He said he would let me know how the games go!!!

Manly played the Bears at Beacon Hill yesterday.

Bears won Harold Matthews 6 tries to 5. Bears were missing their two best backs through injury.

SG Ball was Manly 5 tries Bears 4 tries. Bears were missing their halfback.

Thanks Girvie. Keep us updated when you have a chance! Lot of people are interested in the Junior teams.

Will be interesting to see how Flegg go this year.

Bears won Harold Matthews 6 tries to 5. Bears were missing their two best backs through injury.

YES !!! :blaugh:

[quote author=girvie]

YES !!! :blaugh:
[/quote]

Once a Norths loser always a Norths loser it seems :naughty:

Bears are still offering excuses - missing players :naughty:

Trials are at Cabramatta Oval this Saturday:

Parramatta v Manly
2:00pm - Harrold Matthews
3:30pm - SG Ball
5:00pm - Jersey Flegg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6