Manly lose all grades

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JEF

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Manly round 1 has resulted in all grades being smashed.

Manly scored a total of 24 points in the three grades. The opposing teams 102.

First Grade 28-6 loss.
NSW Cup 34-16 loss.
Holden Cup 40-12 loss.

At least we are consistent.

giphy.gif

Its week one Ffs.Chill.

I must have been watching the wrong game if you blokes think that there is value in Brown, Green, Vave, Williame, Leary and Lussick

Williame offers nothing, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Buhrer and t-red are better than brown, Leary, Lussick, Vave and Green.

Tapau is not a starting forward and needs to come off the bench to provide impact. Fonua Blake should also get a run soon for his aggresion as well as knight

Problem is @tookey those players you have mentioned were all signed by Toovey and were all told they were not wanted and will see very little 1st grade in 2016.

I imagine that the pressure of trying to win will create its own momentum for giving members of Toovey's Lost Legion a shot in the top grade.

And to be fair, Lawrence, Mateo (who Bozo likes) and T-Red were all used in the Dorkland Neins.

LOL, how in the HELL did Willow manage to lose a game of NSW Cup with the talent he had at his disposal?

For the record Mateo played in NSW Cup as well. He wasn't injured as people said. Barrett just chose Green over him.

Some players: Symonds, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Lavaka, Moltzen, Burgess, Knight, John, Pratt & others. Doing well Willow ! Hahahahaha..

To all the downers here on this thread,hello it's round one relax have a beer and wait and see how we respond next week,combinations have to work,once they do there won't be many teams that could keep up,Stewart as to come in asap,he's good at organising the defence,and good injection,so patience ,judge them after 3or4 games.

I must have been watching the wrong game if you blokes think that there is value in Brown, Green, Vave, Williame, Leary and Lussick

Williame offers nothing, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Buhrer and t-red are better than brown, Leary, Lussick, Vave and Green.

Tapau is not a starting forward and needs to come off the bench to provide impact. Fonua Blake should also get a run soon for his aggresion as well as knight
Fonua Blake is a woman bashing piece of excretement and should not go anywhere near a manly NRL side.
The scumbag belongs behind bars

LOL, how in the HELL did Willow manage to lose a game of NSW Cup with the talent he had at his disposal?

For the record Mateo played in NSW Cup as well. He wasn't injured as people said. Barrett just chose Green over him.

Some players: Symonds, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Lavaka, Moltzen, Burgess, Knight, John, Pratt & others. Doing well Willow ! Hahahahaha..

Agree Ryan.

Did anyone see the game?

Were not there players scuffing dirt around, wondering why they were playing there and not in 1st's?

We may have been thrashed in all three grades, but maybe the biggest losers this weekend are the biggest winners - Souths? They may have lost both Reynolds (broken jaw) and Sutton (the dreaded pec) for months making their halves strength a whole lot thinner.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6