Manly Members fight back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Sporting news has given disgruntled members a voice.

Many Manly fans are threatening to boycott the club by refusing to buy memberships in the wake of Jamie Buhrer's departure.

The popular forward is off to the Knights – and it has not gone down well on the northern beaches.

Buhrer was once seen as a future Sea Eagles skipper and has fought back from serious injury on a number of occasions to give his all to the maroon and white cause.

Manly's membership numbers are embarrassingly low and could drop further once Buhrer's exit is confirmed.

You have to love that "embarrassingly low" jibe. Not so irrelevant after all.

The cheque book has to open, announcing some big names is the only way the club will get the 2017 membership numbers back on track.

Ohhh and I am sure the clubs response will be all about the huge money offer Buhrer has accepted at the knight s which the Eagles just couldn't match LOL....

The club have worked into our hands and given us disgruntled fans even more clout. Their sales pitch to increase memberships is to advocate how low Manlys membership numbers are, the worst in Sydney.

Well Well Well, I wonder why that would be?

We know we are owned by one of Australia's richest men. So he dosent need our money to pay the bills and he is full of **** when he says he does.

But just may be, just may be there is a lesson here.

A footy club is not like a business, and if you just come and sack good people, generally treat Most people, from long time employees to us fans like ****. **** happens. Stupid snobby ****.

How about the Penns give something back to us if he wants our support. Tooves back wearing a Manly shirt again, working for the club in some capacity, would probably be the thing which would hurt his ego the most.

Until then I'll support the club, but these clowns can pay their own bloody way.

The club have worked into our hands and given us disgruntled fans even more clout. Their sales pitch to increase memberships is to advocate how low Manlys membership numbers are, the worst in Sydney.

Well Well Well, I wonder why that would be?

We know we are owned by one of Australia's richest men. So he dosent need our money to pay the bills and he is full of **** when he says he does.

But just may be, just may be there is a lesson here.

A footy club is not like a business, and if you just come and sack good people, generally treat Most people, from long time employees to us fans like ****. **** happens. Stupid snobby ****.

How about the Penns give something back to us if he wants our support. Tooves back wearing a Manly shirt again, working for the club in some capacity, would probably be the thing which would hurt his ego the most.

Until then I'll support the club, but these clowns can pay their own bloody way.
Sacking Zorba would be a good start.

Problem is that if our fans drop off any further we will all be sitting at Homebush very soon.
We will be at the SFS regardless. And our member numbers cant change that.

The future is two games in bigger stadiums full stop.

Governments wont build a 30k seat stadium at Brooky.

Even next year if we had 20k plus members, Brooky struggles to hold those numbers, and the club would move more games else where any way.

No matter which way you look at it. Brookvale Oval for Sunday footy has a shelf life.

Sporting News just takes the pulse of Silvertails as the thoughts of the "majority of fans". They are just lazy rehashers or rumours.

I'm sure at the end of the day the membership number will be just fine.

Actually there is an angry mob on facebook at the moment.

Quite a large number of posts angry at the club.

Hahaha, all @Blue pill does, is come in, add no value or input whatsoever, and just Trolls everyone, so I take his input as completely meaningless.

I find it very very boring, no input, no comments and nothing ever more than a troll.

I can assure you if I was an Admin he'd be gooooorne!!

Which makes me wonder if he's not one of our dual login people just stirring!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6