Manly off to the central coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I read on the front page that the players are on a two day camp in the central coast in order to stop the slump we had last year. I could be wrong but i seem to remeber doing the same thing last year at terrigal.

We lost the week after that !!! I suppose a few days of drinking and poker will fix anything.
Geez I wish I was 1.5 feet taller, 15 years younger and a background of footy.
I'd love a job where you absolutely lose any form, and get rewarded with a holiday. I guess it must all be too much for our players.

do we know they are drinking?

some might not class it as a holiday, they are away from their partners and children. I had to go to Brisbane for work recently, I didnt class that as a holiday.

I have no problem with them going away for a few days.

But Ryans happy as he has something new to whinge about. They get to spend more time together and work out whatever the problems are within the team, I see it as a positive.

"I had to go to Brisbane for work recently, I didnt class that as a holiday."

Most would class that as a form of torture

yeah theres something in the geneva convention specifically mentions QLD, I'm sure of it

do we know they are drinking?

some might not class it as a holiday, they are away from their partners and children. I had to go to Brisbane for work recently, I didnt class that as a holiday.

I have no problem with them going away for a few days.

But Ryans happy as he has something new to whinge about. They get to spend more time together and work out whatever the problems are within the team, I see it as a positive.

Well, it's been a while since I last saw a photo of you Garts. I was all whinged out at the time, so I have to look elsewhere for motivation. :blaugh:

Whinging about how you dont measure up I assume ;) :D

From you, and being honest, isn't that the pot, calling the kettle black??? Hehehe.

I believe thou is a tad vertically challenged no?

And I assure you, ask my girl....I certainly measure up. Actually, catch me with 2 or 3 beers in me, and you'd probably find out for yourself that I like to get my gear off in front of the lasses. I have a tendancy to nude up on occasion.

Brisbane ?..................For a number of years I ran the Asia Pacific region for an American company and flew everywhere either bus class or first if i could get it. Best hotels etc etc and i found the whole excercice a yawning bore.

Except for the one night hosting a dinner in HK, spending $7k USD for a select group of 10 i had flown in from around Asia purely for a feel good business warm up. That was a lot of fun i will admit.

Of course all that would pale into comparison with spending a few days, footy training by day, and with Beaver & the gang at the poker table by night.

Anyway,the whole travel thing for purposes outside your loved ones or your latest babe is more overrated than Anasta and King combined, let me give you the drum.

:sleep:

As much as this whole session away might be predictable, i support it, if for no other reason than it gives all & sundry (including Des....youll be happy there Ryan) that heads are on he block.

If success isnt then forthcoming, then we watch to see if the likes of King get dropped and the likes of Ballin get the nod. Simply no excuses then hey.

[quote author=Garts]
Whinging about how you dont measure up I assume ;) :D
And I assure you, ask my girl....I certainly measure up. Actually, catch me with 2 or 3 beers in me, and you'd probably find out for yourself that I like to get my gear off in front of the lasses. I have a tendancy to nude up on occasion.
[/quote]

Now that is sad on soooooo many levels Ryan.............****, now where did i get that line from................payback is a bitch hey Ryan,,,,, :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4