Manly Officially Affliate with AMNRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.fairfaxeagles.com/index.htm

May 28, 2008 - Eagles Affiliate with Manly…..

The Fairfax Eagles are pleased to announce that the club is now officially affiliated with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.  The Sea Eagles, who currently sit third in the National Rugby League (NRL) with 16 points from 11 games, are a perennial rugby league powerhouse with a rich history of success on and off the field.  The Fairfax Eagles are very excited about the opportunity to be aligned with one of the more successful NRL organizations.  Said Fairfax Eagles President Steve Grant of the affiliation, “this is a wonderful opportunity for us to learn from one of the best.  Manly is a first-class organization and we look forward to working with them in the future to help improve our club and the game of rugby league in the US”.  Grant indicated that the club hopes to learn improved marketing, advertising, recruiting, game development, and coaching techniques from the Sea Eagles, and wouldn’t rule out the possibility of featuring the 2007 NRL runners-up in a test-match on US soil at some point in the future.  “That’s definitely a direction we’d like to go in”, said Grant, “the success of the recent Rabbitohs/Rhinos game in Jacksonville really proved there is a market for top-class rugby league in the US and we need to start realizing and maximizing that potential”.  Grant hopes to meet with club executives from the Sea Eagles later in the year to further develop the affiliation.  The Fairfax Eagles organization would like to thank Steve Scanlan for his efforts in helping to establish the link between the two clubs. 

Well yes, they are very Northern and they are Eagles, so works for me.

I wouldn't want anyone else having the Sea Eagles Logo

Noone else is using it, i actually don't mind - they're linking up with the Manly factor very nicely - espeically when there's a pic of Monas on their webpage haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4