Manly palyers down the Mall yesterday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Unbeknown to me, yesterday the Manly Players were down the mall yesterday signing things.

My niece went down there for me and got a Manly car flag signed by 19 of the players, which is already in the post :)

She got so many by saying "This is for my Uncle in Hervey Bay, and I get $2 for every signature."

She is cheeky, since I had no idea, but I am sure I can give her the $38 as it's more than worth it.

Did anyone else go down there?

Dan

no, we tried but there was this little girl there being a pain crapping on about her Uncle in Qld.

Fro link said:
no, we tried but there was this little girl there being a pain crapping on about her Uncle in Qld.
Glad she was there then. Cause I got the signatures haha

It wasnt very well advertised, then again the main news I get is from this site haha

Dan, would have been interesting to know how many people showed up at Warr Mall. The email from mwse only arrived on Wednesday see below although you all prob get this too:

I showed up at Brookie oval merchandise shop at 4.45pm and was the only one there - and had the remains of the sausage sizzle to myself  ;)  with the short notice I don't know how much business they did but the girl did say that they'd been going since midday so hope they did well

The Manly Daily ran a small piece in the Wednesday paper on about page 5 about the W Mall player visit. A PR meltdown perhaps??

BROOKVALE OVAL MERCHANDISE MELT-DOWN

TODAY ONLY AND ONLY AT BROOKVALE OVAL

The Merchandise outlet at the Ken Arthurson Entrance of Brookvale Oval will be open today from midday to 5.30pm.

We've SLASHED our prices for members and fans so you can get some great bargains on Sea Eagles Merchandise before you go to the signing session at Warringah Mall.

. Jerseys at a record prices - $149 - Perfect to have the players sign
. Grand Final Tee's - $5 THATS RIGHT ONLY $5
. A range of other discounted stock
. New Products will be on display and available for purchase

Did you say FREE BBQ?
We sure did.... Available after 3pm to all our valued customers

So make sure you head down and take full advantage of these ridiculous prices on your way to Warringah Mall.

TEAM APPEARANCE AND SIGNING SESSION

WARRINGAH MALL TODAY

The Manly Sea Eagles are delighted to appear at proud sponsor Warringah Mall TODAY for a very special team appearance no Manly fan will want to miss!

Hosted by the Eagles Angels, the majority of the 2009 squad will be signing autographs, appearing in photos and interacting with its most important off field asset - You, the fan! Players will be interviewed throughout the session to grab their inside views on our Premiership defence and the run into the finals.

The session kicks off at 4:30pm so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to grab your favourite Manly players' signature. The Sea Eagles will provide posters and pens for all fans, and we welcome you to bring your own Manly gear to have signed.

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR SELF A MASSIVE BARGAIN ON SEA EAGLES MERCHANDISE
From Midday Today
ONLY AT BROOKVALE OVAL
Support the club by buying direct from the Sea Eagles

This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for all Manly members and fans to meet their heroes and the team look forward to seeing you there!

I will call my niece to thank her when she finishes school this arvo and ask her for you mate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2