Manly player of the year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd stick Choc in there as well. In terms of workrate he has been clearly our best this year and deserves to be on any shortlist, but one G Stewart will win it.

I have to go with Lyon too, just ahead of G Stewart. Lyon just pulled off the big plays when we needed them.

Killer. Just keeps turning up every week and pulling off big plays.

Has to be G Stewart, had it not been for the Brookie Brawl he would have won the Dally M and the Clive Churchill medal!

G Stewart
D Cherry Evans
J Lyon

Disco said:
Has to be G Stewart, had it not been for the Brookie Brawl he would have won the Dally M and the Clive Churchill medal!

G Stewart
D Cherry Evans
J Lyon

I couldn't argue with any of those three, or Kieran Foran. Special mention to Steve Matai who had close to his best year ever IMO.

DCE for me.
He played every match in the hardest position on the field.
Words can't describe how good he's been, and how much our future success can rest in his capable hands.
That's not denegrating the efforts of all our players. But DCE's efforts in his first year will become legendary.

my vote goes to killer. he was just consistent and made some really big important plays.

Also thought his conversions this year were alot better.

Runner up: Gift - fantastic season,

honourable mentions to - snake, dce, fozza and ballin

Chip and Chase said:
Killer. Just keeps turning up every week and pulling off big plays.

Killer or Gift for me. That suspension may come back to hurt him once again as it did with the Dally M tally.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4