Manly re-sign David Williams and Micheal Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard it on the footy show.

David Williams and Micheal Robertson re-signing with the club it's fantastic news i thought we would have lost at least one of them to another club for sure good work Manly and Des.

Great news! The wolfman could be the worst winger in the comp and would still be worth a mint.

oh thank gawd..  ;D

p.s. i love how wolfy is on the footy show like every week now.. its awesome! his beard looked rank as though.. hope he dyes it blue for origin  :D

As Dan has said - Wolfie is more and more impressive every day. His interview on the FS was excellent. From his first game in Rnd 9 last year, Premiership, WCC victory, Aussie cap and now Blues, he has shown real humility and is a delight. Signing him for 3 years would be a terrific coup and his marketability is worth millions to us.

nita link said:
oh thank gawd..  ;D

p.s. i love how wolfy is on the footy show like every week now.. its awesome! his beard looked rank as though.. hope he dyes it blue for origin  :D

if he puts blue into his beard it will go purple, it will be black come game day.

deadlyeagle link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=180779.msg228153#msg228153 date=1245363391]
oh thank gawd..  ;D

if he puts blue into his beard it will go purple, it will be black come game day.
[/quote]

not if he bleaches it again.. bleach it first, then put an electic blue in there  ;)

Problem is if he bleaches and goes blue, he'll have to bleach it after cos blue and maroon doesn't really mix!
Too much bleach and the beard goes to sht...  Take care of the beard Dave, listen to the beard....hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6