Manly Sea Eagles Army

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need one of those air rifle stalls like at the amusement grounds so we can shoot those bastards when they pop up in front of us with words like "derail".

Im going to keep chanting during the off season......."under the radar" "under the radar"

Jatz Crackers said:
We need one of those air rifle stalls like at the amusement grounds so we can shoot those bastards when they pop up in front of us with words like "derail".

Im going to keep chanting during the off season......."under the radar" "under the radar"

Hey i started the derail thread!! For Canterbury purposes only ;)

I was on there yesterday, some absolute looneys making comments.

Unlike me to get agressive but almost lost my cool with a few...makes some fun reading if you have time.

Tossers!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I was on there yesterday, some absolute looneys making comments.

Unlike me to get agressive but almost lost my cool with a few...makes some fun reading if you have time.

Tossers!!

Good on you Mark! I liked this FB page recently but thinking about now un-liking it.

These guys sound like Sea eagle extremists. They are on our side and we will need them on match day when we play the hyenas .lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8