Manly Sea Eagles v Roosters Sat 21st Feb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Trial team list | Roosters v Sea Eagles

Tue 17th February, 04:22PM
1424150729295.jpg

Digital Image Grant Trouville © nrlphotos.com : Brett stewart takes off : NRL Rugby League Round 16 - Manly Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters, at Brookvale Oval friday the 27th of June 2014.
Ticketek.com.au

Geoff Toovey has named his strongest possible side to contest for the inaugural Community Cup against the Roosters on Saturday night.

Halves pairing Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans will spearhead a star-studded line up featuring skipper Jamie Lyon, Brett Stewart and new recruits Feleti Mateo and Willie Mason.

Steve Matai, Jamie Buhrer and Brenton Lawrence remain in rehabilitation as they battle to be fit for the start of the season.

The Sea Eagles will travel to Gosford for their final hit out before the start of the NRL season, where they will take on traditional rivals Parramatta in round one.

The creation of the Community Cup comes off the back of the Clubs agreeing to play each other in an annual pre-season trial for a minimum of the next four years. The first of these trials is to be contested next Saturday, February 21 at Central Coast Stadium in support of our inaugural Community Cup partner, Bowel Cancer Australia.

NRL Sea Eagles

1. Brett Stewart

2. Peta Hiku

3. Jamie Lyon ©

4. Cheyse Blair

5. Clinton Gutherson

6. Daly Cherry-Evans

7. Kieran Foran

8. Josh Starling

9. Matt Ballin

10. Willie Mason

11. Tom Symonds

17. Feleti Mateo

13. Dunamis Lui

12. Justin Horo

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao

15. James Hasson

16. Blake Leary

18. Luke Burgess

19. Jayden Hodges

20. Tony Satini

21. Michael Chee Kam

22. Jake Trbojevic

23. David Williams

25. Brayden Wiliame

29. Jack Littlejohn

NSW Cup Sea Eagles

1. David Williams

2. Domenic Reardon

3. Tony Satini

4. Brayden Wiliame

5. Delroy Berryman

6. Manaia Rudolph

7. Jack Littlejohn

8. Luke Burgess

9. Jayden Hodges

10. James Hasson

11. Blake Leary

12. Justin Horo

13. Michael Chee Kam

14. Tyson Andrews

15. Dylan Kelly

16. Tom Trbojevic

17. Jake Trbojevic

18. Ligi Sao

19. Kurt Aldrigde

20. Todd Wilson

21. Vinnie Ngaro

22. Uiti Baker

23. Will Pearsall

24. Ben Fritz

26. Siosaia Vave

NB: The majority of NSW Cup players will back up for the NRL game.

NYC Sea Eagles

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Lucas Price

3. Luke Garner

4. Jesse Ramien

5. Mitch Thomas

6. Riley Travis

16. Will Pearsall

8. Addison Demetriou

9. Judd Hanlon

10. Jesse Offen-Maxwell

11. Rhys Armstrong

12. James Parker

13. Jyi Seymour

14. Dallas Koen

15. Harlan Collins

17. Jordan Sims

18. Mitch Casson

All going well in the trial id expect that to be the starting line up for round one if the current players on the injured list are not ready for round one if there is one starting spot depending on how they play would be the Mateo , Horo ,Sene-Lefao spot in the back row

There have been quite a few trials televised or at least streamed online this preseason, does anyone know if this game is going to be broadcast somewhere/somehow?

I think as many of us as possible should turn up to this one ... just in case Foz and DCE can be swayed by the lurve.@:cool::h::h::tmi:

Roosters trial team for this weekend:

Roosters (NRL): Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Daniel Tupou, Michael Jennings, Blake Ferguson, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, James Maloney, Mitchell Pearce (c), Jared Waerea-Hagreaves, Matt McIlwrick, Sam Moa, Boyd Cordner, Aidan Guerra, Isaac Liu

Bench (NRL): Jackson Hastings, Mitch Aubusson, Dylan Napa, Marty Kennedy, Kane Evans, Nene Macdonald, Willie Manu, Siosuia Taukeiaho, Brendan Elliot

All going well in the trial id expect that to be the starting line up for round one if the current players on the injured list are not ready for round one if there is one starting spot depending on how they play would be the Mateo , Horo ,Sene-Lefao spot in the back row

my early prediction is horo won't be in a starting spot. Why would you have a starting nrl second rower start in nsw cup. I reckon they're making him prove something. Certainly not nursing or protecting him.

Geez that's a strong roosters outfit.Throw Friend in later as well. 1 through 5 looks to have some serious firepower with Ferguson back in.I think they will win it this year with the usual proviso re injury. Tomorrow may give us a real tell on our dodgy outside defence of last year with this lot running at them.

True susan, they do look strong. Luckily the comp isn't always won on paper, and though their coach seems quite shrewd the Chook culture has a few entrenched chinks.

For sure....I think those chinks in culture were rearing their ugly head last year.He needs to counter that off the field because he has the cattle on it.

Are Maloney and Pierce going to play their best like in 13?

If not I think their spine will let them down

There's no trains to Gosford today! Buses replace them from Central to Newcastle, due to 'trackwork'.
Life sure wasn't meant to be easy.........fair dinkum!

There's no trains to Gosford today! Buses replace them from Central to Newcastle, due to 'trackwork'.
Life sure wasn't meant to be easy.........fair dinkum!
Ridiculous.

Updates courtesy of @seaeagles Twitter

NYC Trial | First points of the afternoon to us, with Addison Demetriou crossing out wide. Conv missed. 4-0 to us after 6mins #GoManly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6