Manly side named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, David Williams, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford ©, Brent Kite, Matt Ballin, Josh Perry, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Heath L'Estrange, Glenn Hall, Mark Bryant, Steve Menzies, Vic Mauro, Adam Cuthbertson (2 players to be omitted)
Coach: Des Hasler

Mauro a certainty to be gone, Bryant/Hall will drop off, personally i would play Hall

King can't be far away

He and Vatuvei did pretty similar injuries around on the same weekend and Vatuvei is back this weekend

Go for the team sheet Penguin. You have made three posts, all purporting to know of the rumour of Cuthbo's dropping.

What is your source?

Matabele link said:
How far away is King?  Must be a troublesome fingernail this time.

He said the game against the knights when i spoke to him after the rorters game

According to the members email King is making slower than expected progress and is looking at Round 17-18

Bani was listed as 16-17

When was the last year King DIDN'T sit out a prolongued period?
If he got paid per game, he'd be on the same money as Sonny Bill.

Really? What about Bryant? one or two tops occasionally. What about Kite? one or two tops occasionally. What about Hall? Missed two games and was dumped !
King has missed around 30% to 50% of every season as long as I have been a fan from 2003/2004.

Ryan link said:
Really? What about Bryant? one or two tops occasionally. What about Kite? one or two tops occasionally. What about Hall? Missed two games and was dumped !
King has missed around 30% to 50% of every season as long as I have been a fan from 2003/2004.

Maybe he just plays harder than the rest. The harder you play the mre likely to get injured ;)

Ryan link said:

Bryant is one of the few that doesn't miss many games over a number of years

If we want to look at the Manly front rowers last season

Kite tore his groin just before the finals, Hall stuffed his shoulder and missed the last weeks of the comp, Rose snapped his leg

If we want to look around the comp this year, off the top of my head Price, Bailey, Cross, Galloway, Gibbs, O'Hara, Hickey, Weyman, Webb are front rowers that spring to mind that have missed time through injury

To throw some stats into it, just from Manly and the games the blokes turned out for

2007 Bryant 27 Kite 23 Hall 23 King 21
2006 Bryant 25 Kite 24 King 22 Rose 18 Leuluai 16
2005 Kite 22 Leuluai 19 King 18 Bryant 16

Ryan maybe its because Jason plays the game harder then Bryant.

All front rowers are injury prone look at the way they play.

Give yourself an uppercut mate you are a tool.

Must have something to do with the name jason.

Jason Ryles usually spends half the season out with a broken fingernail. 

Dragqueens fans must be doing cartwheels about losing that bloke.  He must have photos of Brown and Doust in a threesome with their greyhounds.

King link said:
Ryan maybe its because Jason plays the game harder then Bryant.

All front rowers are injury prone look at the way they play.

Give yourself an uppercut mate you are a tool.

Ooh, Ooh - can I be a spanner? No, no - make it 6 inch bit.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4