Manly side named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
13/17 from last years GF squad still there. 14 if you count George.

We've had a great year to get to where we are now.

Most reigning Premiers are found wanting the next season because every team has been studying them in the off season. Every other team wants to beat the reigning Premiers.

But this years reigning Premiers want to win it again, not just merely "defend" it.

Go Manly!

Whare defends too far in, too used to centre. I reckon oldfield played very well last week, but Whare has earned his spot of you ask me

Oldfield was caught slightly out of position for our attacking opportunities a few times the other night

That is where we miss Wolfman, he is normally spot on with what Lyon is doing and where he should be

Toovey knows what he is doing. Maybe Lyon wanted Whare playing on the wing too. Either way i am sure Whare will have a better game then he did against the dogs. I think it is important to remember that at times Oldfield can struggle with involvement.

I would hope rose gets some game time before the big dance, but then again 2V held him back this year and he came back hungrier....

manlyfan76 said:
I would hope rose gets some game time before the big dance, but then again 2V held him back this year and he came back hungrier....

Looks like Tooves is holding him back till next year. Should be plenty hungry by then.

manlyfan76 said:

Perhaps not the best choice of adjective.

I'm tipping the media will by Friday have the entire Manly club portrayed as thugs for failing to criticise Stevie Matai's aggressive tackling style. They will want Manly to cow tow & say he should change his style or not play. You watch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4