Manly sign Terence Seu Seu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
See you later Sharks

* sport
          o Rugby League

09 Nov 09 @ 04:59pm by Jason Avedissian

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au...be-force/MANLY coach Des Hasler is convinced Sea Eagles recruit Terence Seu Seu can knuckle down and resurrect his NRL career over the next 12 months.
The 21-year-old secured a one-year deal at Manly on Monday afternoon.
The contract will give the former Samoan World Cup representative a chance to get his career back on deck.

A little surprisingly, the Sharks did not offer Seu Seu a contract extension following the 2009 NRL season.
But Hasler is certain, coupled with some good old-fashioned hard-work, the Newcastle junior can rediscover his best at Manly next year.
“He’s not a bad little signing for us,” the 2008 Manly premiership-winning coach said.
“He will be a good back up to (hooker) Matt Ballin.
“He’s also got attributes to his game that we can benefit from.
“He’s very quick out of dummy half and we really think, once we get him into the system here at Manly, he can really improve.”
Seu Seu made his NRL debut for Newcastle in 2007, playing 10 games in his maiden year.
He was later cut from the club for a range of off-field indiscretions, casting some doubts over his future in the game.
The Auckland-born hooker joined the Sharks in 2008, going on to play a further 31 top grade games.
But again the Sharks could not accommodate him beyond this year, freeing him to sign with the Sea Eagles.
Hasler said the 2008 World Cup representative can find his best form at Narrabeen over the coming year.
“He’s learned some hard lessons, Hasler said.
“Provided he’s got the work ethic, he will get heaps out of training at Manly.”

Another quality bargain basement signing.

We must have the cheapest new signings this year out of all the clubs. 

thats a bit of a surprise signing

Imagine we got Setamata Sa as well !! We'd be turning into Souths:-

01. Steve Matai
02. Keiran Foran
03. Setamata Sa
04. Terrence Seu Seu
05. Joe Galuvao
06. Tony Williams
&
07. Andrew Suniula

all able to make the team. It would be choice bro. REAAAL choice - LoL

Kiwi must be creaming in his pants !

Hey Danners - check out your PM mate - what do you think of the house I'm thinking of buying? It's a manor. The chicken is thinking og buying himself a manor ! I'm pumped.

Shock horror as well mate - it's not on the northern beaches.

Ryan link said:
Imagine we got Setamata Sa as well !! We'd be turning into Souths:-

01. Steve Matai
02. Keiran Foran
03. Setamata Sa
04. Terrence Seu Seu
05. Joe Galuvao
06. Tony Williams
&
07. Andrew Suniula

all able to make the team. It would be choice bro. REAAAL choice - LoL

Kiwi must be creaming in his pants !
Has graham lowe being appointed new ceo or something.

Ryan I cant believe you are considering moving off the beaches. Jaz and I already agreed that you should be moving up to the Sunshine coast, so don't waste your money down there :)

I replied to your PM. I am down in Sydney again over Christmas so will pop in again then, also may be down for a few days early in December for work too

Could turn out to be a very, very good signing, IF he plays anywhere near his potential

The blokes has a massive amount of talent, was always a lot of talk about him through the lower levels of the game, and played some decent games for the Sharks last season too. Could be valuable against tiring defences after 30mins or so

Yep I think he will be a good back up, just a little worried about his off field issues. But if he can stay out of trouble he could be useful

reyam link said:
Yep I think he will be a good back up, just a little worried about his off field issues. But if he can stay out of trouble he could be useful

What happened to our no dickhead policy? Or does it have a selective feel to it?

Moops link said:
[quote author=reyam link=topic=181989.msg245400#msg245400 date=1257832047]

What happened to our no dickhead policy? Or does it have a selective feel to it?
[/quote]

if that was ever in place it was very losely defined, plenty of last years team wouldnt pass most people idea of a dickhead

Fro link said:
if that was ever in place it was very losely defined, plenty of last years team wouldnt pass most people idea of a dickhead

Holy crap - that's 6 errors straight off.
Fro has had his account hacked or it was an early day for substance abuse :p ;)

Dan link said:
Ryan I cant believe you are considering moving off the beaches. Jaz and I already agreed that you should be moving up to the Sunshine coast, so don't waste your money down there :)

I replied to your PM. I am down in Sydney again over Christmas so will pop in again then, also may be down for a few days early in December for work too

If Jaz is me ? then yep, im all for bringing the chicken man up here.

I heaer he is quite entertaining so he can do his nudie run around the Hasting St Christmas Tree this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8