Manly 'Soaring Eagle' of the Week!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
Anyone that knows Andy knows how mad that bloke is about Manly.

Definitely advise anyone passing through Narrabeen to head into Ocean Blend whenever you get a chance.

Yea, was great to pop in yesterday morning - love all the Manly stuff posted all over the place.
Sure enough Andy was wearing plenty, including a Manly flag as a cape - great to say hello and have a bit of food & drink there.

Think I might get a silvertails sticker made up and see if Andy will put it up somewhere in his store. Would love for him to win a tipping comp on here and get one of the photos we get done up

Daniel said:
If I was there tomorrow I would have signed up.

Just waiting for my kid to be born so I can sign us up together

Hey Dan,

Pop me a line once you're ready to go. I'm sure we can get something sorted for you and the little one.

Go Manly!

Larissa

The Gronk said:
I'll be doing the same thing I think. My daughter is due any day now.

And my mystery bundle in 5 weeks :)

Larissa said:
Daniel said:
If I was there tomorrow I would have signed up.

Just waiting for my kid to be born so I can sign us up together

Hey Dan,

Pop me a line once you're ready to go. I'm sure we can get something sorted for you and the little one.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks Larissa, will do. Should be toward the end of May, though looking at my wife i have a feeling it may be a bit earlier.

My Mum signed up all my nephews and nieces 2 weeks ago, and Mrs Krillich gave my parents a call so my Dad ended up signing up as well (there goes his birthday present)

So I will certainly be following suit, it was always my plan to sign up this year.

My travel budget has been slashed this year so not looking like I will get down there for a game at this point.

But will try to get down there before year end and bring the wife and kid, hopefully take advantage of my ticket with my membership :)

I worked with Andy when he was running the McCafe and I was a manager at Warriewood Maccas.
Seriously, this guy is the nicest person you will ever meet.
And such a die hard fan too!
If you havent visited Andy yet, do it.
Tell him Blake sent you!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7