manly souths sfs friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a complete stuff up by the NRL
Oh well - time to get behind our boys on Friday
Cannot wait - I am so glad I can make the game as I know the NRL has stuffed up a lot of our supporters up

Getting stuck into friends who supports the rabbits already .

Not happy. Coming 2nd should get you some benefit.

I was planning on going if Manly were playing on the weekend but unfortunately won't be able to get to the stadium in time for the game on Friday.

Piss weak NRL.

Again we get the short straw, so Nein can have their pet vermin on a Friday night.

What was the point in finishing in the top 2? Zilch thats what. We don't get a home final like the Roosters, Cowpokes and Drizzle get next weekend either.

The NRL are an official joke!!!!!!!

Nothing new. We get stitched up every year. Pretty sure we finished with an interstate game and short turnaround last year as well, while Rorters enjoyed a couple of extra days rest.

davohan123 said:
Cannot wait - I am so glad I can make the game as I know the NRL has stuffed up a lot of our supporters up

Davo - we need our best and not any light hearted crap that supporters were fed last night from Toonsville. Souths haven't been going that crash either, but we need to hit em hard and with everything. Rabbits have game breakers like our boys have but we need to hit our straps and hang onto the pill for complete sets.
U enjoy Friday night match mate and I hope it is a dry paddock for all.
GO MANLY - GO GET EM SO WE CAN HAVE RABBIT STEW AFTER THE MATCH.

And the club and fans will get belted all week by the media, NRL and Toddy for not getting to the game. No kids, no transport and a midnight end. On top of the short turnaround from Townsville.

So, as most predicted. souths get 2 days extra rest and yet another silver platter.

Maybe the club will say something (I don't think they will).....but sometimes you just get tired of seeing your club being 'bent over' by these decisions without complaint.

Big Pete C Eagle said:
davohan123 said:

Davo - we need our best and not any light hearted crap that supporters were fed last night from Toonsville. Souths haven't been going that crash either, but we need to hit em hard and with everything. Rabbits have game breakers like our boys have but we need to hit our straps and hang onto the pill for complete sets.

Thanks
Hope you can get to the game on Friday to.

Look, we can't have a game at Brookie, can't fit a finals crowd, so SFS is the next best, and closest venue. I hope that Snake is fine, and Dumanis is starting. Outside of that, let's get ready to rumble the vermin!

Sometimes its better to play after 6 days rather than 7 or 8, particularly after a loss. I'd say Manly will be ultra keen to make amends after the Townsville debacle and it's better they have no time get think about it and get too wound up.
They know how crap they played, lets hope they can get back to structure and stop dropping the damn ball. Manly has the squad to win the game.
NYEagle

2nd Qualifying Final: Friday, September 12, 7.55pm, Allianz Stadium
NRL: (2) Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v (3) South Sydney Rabbitohs

1st Qualifying Final: Saturday, September 13, 5.50pm, Allianz Stadium
NRL: (1) Sydney Roosters v (4) Penrith Panthers

1st Elimination Final: Saturday, September 13, 7.55pm, 1300Smiles Stadium
NRL: (5) North Queensland Cowboys v (8) Brisbane Broncos

2nd Elimination Final: Sunday, September 14, 4.10pm, AAMI Park
NRL: (6) Melbourne Scum v (7) Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

6 day turnaround. Same as Penrith but less than everyone else.

I think the reason they put the top 4 games on first is so the losers from those games will get an extra day recovery than their 5th-8th opponents in Week 2.

I think the reason we play Friday is because Penrith played tonight and it would be even worse for them to back ip on Friday - although they didn't finish top 2 and Manly did.

No conspiracy, except for the dubious "draw" for Thursday night in Round 26.

Does anyone have an idea of the prices yet?

You'd think the NRL could publish them so the fans can have an idea about whether they can afford to go and where to sit.

davohan123 said:
Big Pete C Eagle said:
davohan123 said:

Thanks
Hope you can get to the game on Friday to.

Impossible Bro - work Friday and I have to travel from Bathurst and then costly overnights before I return by train/coach etc.

Cheers mate
Pete

So we're ripped off another home final again.
This is the illusion that Souths finish on top of Manly in the ladder.
Nice reward. Thanks, NRL.

Last year we played Souffs in a finals game at their home ground that most people expected us to lose.

It was one of the best and most memorable wins in my 20+ years as a Manly fan.

The only thing that could have been better (besides the result thr following week) was the venue.

The SFS is the best stadium in Sydney for league by a long way.

If - AND IT'S A BIG IF - we can hold on to the ball, this Friday could be an awesome night.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7