Manly Spotting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw my reflection in the mirror at "wet n' wait " water park yesterday..the 2011 manly cap i was wearing looked great....BUT...who did the family and i happen to be waiting in line behind at one of the rides ??? Brent Kite !! He was there with one of his kids - son. After mentioning to both my 10 yo sons that Brent was there in front of us..one of them proceeded to stare him out until the champion said gday and started a chat with all four of us ....this bloke is a champion..polite , well spoken and a true gentleman....we finished off wishing him the best of luck for his time at the panthers except in games against manly, and thanked him for all his efforts in the manly jumper.

Here's a funny story for you. Not a Manly player I know but hey, neither is Kitey :p (yeah, yeah I know. Geez)

Steve Price was at Sizzler here in Rocky a few weeks ago with a group of high school kids. Everyone was staring at him and a couple of people got autographs etc. I waited until he was at the salad bar, then I strategically positioned myself in his way. After he apologised for being in my way (haha) I shook his hand and introduced myself.

After a quick talk about the season that was, I asked him how hard Brett White punches?? To his credit, he burst out laughing and said he didn't remember and that I would have to ask Brett. LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4