Manly squads for 2009

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

A few changes form last year.  No Trembath, Offerdahl, Meaney, deadwood or Halden in the top squad and Kenny Edwards is still listed in our Toyota cup squad. 

Didn't read the disclaimer on MSE about not copying the squads so had to delete the lists so as not to get this site into any trouble

Good to see Des has moved on from the dark days and finally chopped Moorewood, NBQ, Halden etc. Some of the young kids are finally getting a go.
The squad looks really strong and there are no real "filler" players, all have potential to be solid NRL players.

Wow there some surprises in there, would love to see Foran get a run next year

I see big George is still there. Any thoughts on whether he'll step up to cover for the loss of Bryant, or are there others more likely ? Cuthbo I guess will get first crack.

Chip & Chase link said:
I see big George is still there. Any thoughts on whether he'll step up to cover for the loss of Bryant,
  Not going by his Facebook updates.  Can't help himself from going on big benders even though training is started.  He's not the type of bloke that can risk all those extra carbohydrates without it detracting from his fitness.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=178962.msg203930#msg203930 date=1228391620]
I see big George is still there. Any thoughts on whether he'll step up to cover for the loss of Bryant,
  Not going by his Facebook updates.  Can't help himself from going on big benders even though training is started.  He's not the type of bloke that can risk all those extra carbohydrates without it detracting from his fitness.
[/quote]

LOL good old FB

Everytime Hoppa updates his status he is eating horse haha

Rose is worthless for the first half of the season even with a good off season

get him playing first from round 10 and he will be of value

I saw Rosey play NSW cup in 2008 and he was a shadow of his former self.  He needs to play every day to be someone.

He is doing well to be walking after a horrific injury. These things don't come good in ten weeks. A good off-season will show whether he is up to it in 2009. It will be his last chance!

Poor George. He is such a top bloke and that injury was one of the nastiest I have ever seen. I really hope he comes back and makes a difference in our title defense. CW is right, he probably has about 5 months to make a show.

I reckon we can all see it now

Sea Eagles Full Time Squad
Chris Bailey
Matt Ballin
Michael Bani
Tim Browne
Daly Cherry-Evans
Adam Cuthbertson
Kieran Foran
Glenn Hall
Trent Hodkinson
Will Hopoate
Jason King
Brent Kite
Heath L'Estrange
Jake Lingard
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Vic Mauro
Shane Neumann
Matt Orford
Junior Palau
Josh Perry
Michael Robertson
Shane Rodney
George Rose
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Andrew Suniula
Jarred Waerea-Hargreaves
Anthony Watmough
David Williams
Tony Williams

The Wheel link said:
What does Daly Cherry Evans do??

Half for the toyota cup team.  Related to J P Cherry and love child of Cam Cherry.

If he is related to Cam Cherry he wont be a half back for much longer

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8