MANLY TEAM LIST v EELS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
MANLY TEAM LIST v EELS

1. Peta Hiku
2. Cheyse Blair
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14. James Hasson
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Jason King
18. Jesse Sene-Lefao

I hope all ex-Eels have a blinder against their old club....how many are there??

Killer, Blair, Wolfman, Horo, Buhrer...pity Taufau's not playing.

Still a good looking team. Glad gifty is back, also howp bruher has a good game.

I assume if gift is still a little sore than bruher may play more minutes.

Also hoping for another big one from Hiku.

It's a shame we have no room for Jesse Sene-Lefao. He looked good against the bunnies.

Is NSW Cup still a level above NYC probably not if Willow is the coach? Peeps do I have something wrong here or has Luke Bartley really gone from not having a starting spot in NYC to being promoted to the NSW cup bench. What about Dallas Koen is he too old for NYC? or does he find himself playing NSW Cup this weekend but not being able to crack our NYC?

Cliffy said:
Is NSW Cup still a level above NYC probably not if Willow is the coach? Peeps do I have something wrong here or has Luke Bartley really gone from not having a starting spot in NYC to being promoted to the NSW cup bench. What about Dallas Koen is he too old for NYC? or does he find himself playing NSW Cup this weekend but not being able to crack our NYC?
Recruitment Man Warwick said they are focussing on Juniors to bring through. The boys they want they will keep and the others will go. He said the 20s is the New Reserve grade.
Jamil I am hearing has a good chance of coming back, probably for round 9, he is already doing private training. Which means Luke Bartley will not get the Lock Spot, I like Barts and he is a good player, I would have him over Lyn in the team, Bart is a hard worker but can't see room for him or Koen. I think the coach has made his mind up for the team. Boys who also don't make the 17 each week will be playing the Sydney Shield, which won't make these boys happy but there is 31 boys in the Holden Cup, too many.

dowdz said:
It's a shame we have no room for Jesse Sene-Lefao. He looked good against the bunnies.

Lui seems to have jumped the queue at this stage (probably because he's a bit more seasoned), but JSL looked like a future rep player with his ability to bend the line and threaten with 2nd phase play. Maybe JSL missed a few too many tackles for the coaching staff's liking (4 out of 13 according to Fox stats and 3 out of 10 according to NRL stats).

Hopefully Jake Trbojevic is not too far down the pecking order as he showed some of his potential last year against the Panthers.

driftout said:
dowdz said:

Luis seems to have jumped the queue at this stage (probably because he's a bit more seasoned), but JSL looked like a future rep player with his ability to bend the line and threaten with 2nd phase play. Maybe JSL missed a few too many tackles for the coaching staff's liking (4 out of 13 according to Fox stats and 3 out of 10 according to NRL stats).

Hopefully Jake Trbojevic is not too far down the pecking order as he showed some of his potential last year against the Panthers.

Jake should be on the interchange at least as he and Lawrence are the 2 Best Props there.

driftout said:
dowdz said:

Luis seems to have jumped the queue at this stage (probably because he's a bit more seasoned), but JSL looked like a future rep player with his ability to bend the line and threaten with 2nd phase play. Maybe JSL missed a few too many tackles for the coaching staff's liking (4 out of 13 according to Fox stats and 3 out of 10 according to NRL stats).

Jake should be on the interchange at least as he and Lawrence are the 2 Best Props there.

Eagle Rock said:
Cliffy said:
Recruitment Man Warwick said they are focussing on Juniors to bring through. The boys they want they will keep and the others will go. He said the 20s is the New Reserve grade.
Jamil I am hearing has a good chance of coming back, probably for round 9, he is already doing private training. Which means Luke Bartley will not get the Lock Spot, I like Barts and he is a good player, I would have him over Lyn in the team, Bart is a hard worker but can't see room for him or Koen. I think the coach has made his mind up for the team. Boys who also don't make the 17 each week will be playing the Sydney Shield, which won't make these boys happy but there is 31 boys in the Holden Cup, too many.
The NYC under their coach Heath and Willow's NSW Cup Team, won't do any good again this year, even though they have some good young players, these players aren't being utilised, not moving up quickly in defence and marking up in defence, not sliding across in defence and leaving their player by himself, too many hogs not passing the ball, bad halves who shouldn't be in the team, not having a proper captain giving instructions etc etc .....They can't coach. S G Ball and Matts sides are also in the same boat. Manly don't care about winning in the other grades and its a Shame for the Boys and for the club, when you look at Teams like Penrith, Roosters and Souths who's Juniors are up the top of the ladder and their 1st grade sides are doing well.

To continue the discussions, use the Game Day thread located here:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-Parramatta-Round-3-2014

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8