Manly to fight fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Manly will fight a $10,000 fine imposed by the NRL after coach Des Hasler angrily approached video referee Chris Ward following Sunday's loss to the Warriors.

http://www.silvertails.net/news/5547/Manly-to-fight-fine.htm

How? The club should fine Hasler another 10K for not keeping his team focused on winning the match instead of carrying on like a pork chop.

Somehow i don't think we will escape this one.

Why not just pass the bucket around brookie on sunday, surely they can come up with 10k that way! ;)

Somehow i don't think we will escape this one.

Why not just pass the bucket around brookie on sunday, surely they can come up with 10k that way! ;)

In 10c peices. Get it personally delivered to the NRL.

How? The club should fine Hasler another 10K for not keeping his team focused on winning the match instead of carrying on like a pork chop.

As I understand it, there are 2 parts to the issue. One is that Des made an approach to the sideline official at half time and the 2nd was post match with the video ref.

So the 2nd part could not have distracted the team from winning. The game was over. What makes you think the first part "not keep his team focused on winning the match" ??

Answered your own question!!!!!!

"One is that Des made an approach to the sideline official at half time"

For him to get so angry to see officials twice, it's fair to say it would have been playing on his mind. During the game.

Answered your own question!!!!!!

\"One is that Des made an approach to the sideline official at half time\"

For him to get so angry to see officials twice, it's fair to say it would have been playing on his mind. During the game.

Des may well have been cranky during the course of the game. But what makes you think that the team was kept from being focused.

Given the amount of time Toovey was on the field i can't see how people could sight lack of focus being an issue

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2