MANLY to hold a significant board meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
MANLY will hold a significant board meeting tonight to determine whether premiership-winning coach Des Hasler and chief executive Grant Mayer are given extensions on their contracts.
Influential Sea Eagles co-owner Scott Penn is supporting the pair.

Jeez not much to think about

obviously another excuse to have coffee and scones around a board table :)

That was the most boring article i read from news.com today.  Yes, i was that bored to go to that site hahah

gotta agree with mata
i wont be surprised if grant doesnt get extended and the same time i will be disgusted.
Hes done an amazing job since coming to the club and has shown he knows the business of running an elite franchise inside and out.

Ive heard whispers of a board member who isnt an owner talkin out of school about grant

These things are normally announced after the 'fact' rather than before unless there is some sort of intrigue or something going down!

Grant Mayer has been wonderful for our club. I will be very upset if he isn't renewed. Actually, I would say the fan base as a whole really appreciate the man, and his passion for The Eagles.

Well ill be totally shocked if both Grant Mayer & Des Hasler are not given extensions on their contracts and it will be a disgrace if their not IMO.

Des has been a great player and is a great coach. Mayer is a hard working CEO for the Sea Eagles and has shown great club loyalty. 

And what a turn of events that meeting took.  Is Delmege still the saviour ?, or now the incarceration of the devil ?.    You think something of that importantance ,He would have shown up atleast ????

Matabele link said:
Though it may seem obvious that both should be extended, don't count your chickens lads. 
  Though some of you are going to say, shoot enough bullets and you will hit something, not quite the case here chaps.

So what are we going to do about it?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8