Manly to Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
Hi all,
New member here I have been following this site over the last few years on and off. First of all thank you to the creators. I was born in Manly in 1976 and my parents had their wedding reception at our leagues club a couple of years beforehand. I love the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 1-17 week in week out. I am disappointed to see how negative towards our club its players and its management that many people on here are. I won't back away from calling you on it in the forums. I love a prediction so here is my first. Been living up in Cairns for a few years and have seen plenty of Blake Leary. I rate him. He is better than Horo, Symonds, Lui and Mateo. It will be him who replaces choc and cements a back row gig by years end. Solid defender, honest, toiler, hole runner and a nose for a try. Mark my words. Other than that looking forward to talking positively about the only club in this country that matters. Manly to Win.

Hi all,
New member here I have been following this site over the last few years on and off. First of all thank you to the creators. I was born in Manly in 1976 and my parents had their wedding reception at our leagues club a couple of years beforehand. I love the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 1-17 week in week out. I am disappointed to see how negative towards our club its players and its management that many people on here are. I won't back away from calling you on it in the forums. I love a prediction so here is my first. Been living up in Cairns for a few years and have seen plenty of Blake Leary. I rate him. He is better than Horo, Symonds, Lui and Mateo. It will be him who replaces choc and cements a back row gig by years end. Solid defender, honest, toiler, hole runner and a nose for a try. Mark my words. Other than that looking forward to talking positively about the only club in this country that matters. Manly to Win.
The coolest people were born in Manly in 76!

That's one hell of a user name. Lot of people excited about Leary, let's see what he has. If he can crack a spot with our backrow stocks then he will be doing well and must have something.

Thanks Chip and Chase love the pic of the last Blake to dominate for Manly. I have earned the nick name and hopefully don't wear it out on this site. Leary goes mate trust me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4