Manly to Win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Hence forth if you want to whinge about a particular individual player or staff member piss off and do it somewhere else.

My intention is to keep this thread going positively until we win the comp next year.

Our recruitment is second to none for 2016. Fire up, get on board and applaud the work our club has done to get ahead.

Manly Warringah for life.

Bring them all on.

Manly to Win

Must admit I absolutely can't frikken WAIT for 2016 to kick off. In all honesty '15 was a sh*thouse year in so many ways, so keen to put it behind me and watch our new, improved Sea Eagles kick a LOT of arses next season :D

I haven't spoken to a Manly fan that isn't pumped for 2016. Whatever happened, they've done enough to get everyone excited again and put together a team we can't wait to see in action. After years of back of the roster signings, having these big names sign up and talk about how excited they are to be here, really can't wait to see them rip in...

Top 4 next year, but not premiers. 2017 will be our year with 1 big name forward coming either Klemmer or Cordner will complete our team IMO and possibly with tom wright at 5/8 will give DCE a little bit more freedom to do what he loves doing running the ball. Next year DCE is going to have to make sure he is our last tackle option next year! But in 2017 wright can take the pressure off him with some more kicking ability then dylan walker. Walker will shift to the centres.

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai/Whare
5.Trbojevic
6.Wright
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Demetriou/Chee Kam/Fonua-Blake

That is the best Backline in the comp and the best pack in the comp no other team has a side like that building for 2017 I'm confident 2017 will be manlys year.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Hence forth if you want to whinge about a particular individual player or staff member piss off and do it somewhere else.

My intention is to keep this thread going positively until we win the comp next year.

Our recruitment is second to none for 2016. Fire up, get on board and applaud the work our club has done to get ahead.

Manly Warringah for life.

Bring them all on.

Manly to Win

I am actually quite pumped for next season, I am ecstatic with our recruitment, I have renewed my season ticket and football club memberships, I am happy with our coaching staff and I think our club has a very positive future. A big cleanout was needed and it has been done well.

If you have an issue with me in future, please pm me and we can sort it out privately.

I am actually quite pumped for next season, I am ecstatic with our recruitment, I have renewed my season ticket and football club memberships, I am happy with our coaching staff and I think our club has a very positive future. A big cleanout was needed and it has been done well.

If you have an issue with me in future, please pm me and we can sort it out privately.
Good post feathered friend . As a passionate Manly supporter I would rather be hated for supporting a winning team than loved for supporting a team of losers .

great thread,totally agree about the couch critics and nay sayers,each and every one in this forum should have nothing but praise for the way bozo and company turned this around,all credit to them,manly has always had the supporter passion and 2016 will be the start of a new era.
how many sleeps to go

I don't think I will remember '15 as ****house..
From last to where we ended, and where we almost ended.

Disappointing maybe, but I enjoyed the fight to make the eight.
Just the whole year sucked unfortunately.. Keen to see it gone..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7