Manly Tooheys new cans could be back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I have been told that the manly cans released have been met with great success and they are thinking about selling them at next years home games.

So all you expecting a huge rise in price are either going to need to sell soon or wait a long time.

I cant say i have tested the source but have been told he is a manly fan who is in the marketing team for XXXX and i have seen a photo of him and his work desk covered in 10 - 20 cases of the manly beers. (he is the bosses brother in law).

If anyone local is on the lookout for these there are still some at The Parkway Hotel BWS bottle shop.

Haven't seen them anywhere else though.

That would be greta if they sold them at the ground - excellent marketing

ill have to ask Greta but she isnt the biggest footy fan so i dont think it will be her.

:p

ConcernedSupporter link said:
If anyone local is on the lookout for these there are still some at The Parkway Hotel BWS bottle shop.

Mate do you know their Ph number ? i couldn't find their number in the yellow/white pages.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=178871.msg202439#msg202439 date=1225759109]

Mate do you know their Ph number ? i couldn't find their number in the yellow/white pages.
[/quote]

BWS - Frenchs Forest 5 Frenchs Forest Road  (02) 9451-3699

Full Mata. I did not buy my cans to make a motza. BTW, if anyone would like to buy a copy of the first cover stamps of Manly's Premiership, I am happy to sell one set. I bought two on the net and will pass them on for the same price.

ConcernedSupporter link said:

Better get them quick before the rats drink them.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6