Manly unfazed by Melbourne record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Manly have arrived in Melbourne declaring they are free of any demons despite dragging a dreadful record to the Victorian capital.

The Sea Eagles head into Friday night's preliminary final against the Storm with a 2-7 win-loss record in Melbourne.
They are yet to win at AAMI Park but lock Glenn Stewart insists there are no mental scars, claiming to not even know his side's dismal record in Victoria.

"I'm not aware of it ... what's the record?" he asked.
Told by Sportal that it was pretty ordinary, Stewart continued: "Oh well. I didn't know about it but the venue's probably not going to play a big part for us given the importance of this game.
"It's got two posts and a footy field.
"It doesn't make any difference to us where we play."
Coach Geoff Toovey conceded the Storm deserve favouritism due to playing at home but promised the Sea Eagles are not daunted by playing in Melbourne.
"There have been some great encounters over the years against Melbourne and no doubt this will be another one," he said.
"It's always very physical and this will no different.
"We are expecting a close game. They'll bring their best game and we'll bring our best game.
"The odds are definitely in their favour with home ground advantage but we will turn up to give our best."
Co-captain Jason King added: "We have to lift because going down there and playing them in Melbourne is always a tough challenge.
"It's something we've spoken about and prepared for and we'll be ready to play."
Officials are hoping to go close to a full house after ticket sales reached 20,000 at the close of business on Thursday.
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/manly-unfazed-by-melbourne-record-199384

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2