Manly up there in ALL grades

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
After a horror start in the top grade effected by injuries, contract talks ect - Manly were being tipped as wooden spooners - though not a good result last w/end have come back strongly enough to still be final 8 contention.
Many sides would have copped out & started preparing for 2016 but not this team.
The NSW Cup side in recent years has been pretty ordinary but now have tasted some great wins in 2015 & seem to want more. There is some quality players in the side & they can score points with the best of them - just need to tighten up defensively & will give any side a shake.
Top 8 = 100%
The young guns are a top side with talent in key positions & if Tom & Demitriou are getting plenty of the footy - can challenge for the title.
Top 8 = 100%
After what seemed a nightmare season - the positives are there for all to see with results improving big time in Holden Cup & NSW Cup.....plus the top grade fighting back into contention, with a few young stars already in the nest & some astute signings the future again is bright.
Looking forward to supporting 2 or 3 Manly sides come finals time - great overall result under tough conditions.

It's been a long time since that's happened, augers well for 2016 ( depth wise).

Still think we are short of an agressive prop like say Aaron Woods for FG, but I guess only a few teams have those types of players .

It's been a long time since that's happened, augers well for 2016 ( depth wise).

Still think we are short of an agressive prop like say Aaron Woods for FG, but I guess only a few teams have those types of players .

Except for the Rorters who seem to have a factory producing lowly paid (for salary cap disclosure purposes) high quality props and second rowers!

And work for Bondi Lawn Mowing Company Pty Ltd, which pays them $350k per annum "legitimately" for mowing someones lawn once.
Ryan
I don't think they even mow one lawn. They just project manage while at lunch at Icebergs on Bondi Beach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6