Manly V Broncs game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey,

Is the tix to the Manly game and pre match function up here in qld against the broncs sold out??

I just went to get mum and I a ticket and can't find it.

Can anyone help??

Mark from Brisbane might be able to help out there - his email address should be in thread somewhere. 

I was going to look as well but couldnt be stuffed  - too tired....

I am hoping to go to the game but the function probably won't be on my list of things to do

Deatails are @ http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=209
However it is not on the booking form.
Mark from Bris should definitely be able to help. I can PM you his email if you want it.

[email protected]

Not back to Tuesday BUT we can help, no drama's at all!!

We have a packge as well with accommodation so you'll be with all the southerners!!

Also we are having a huge get together on the Saturday night at Fridays Bar,123 Eagle Street, from about 5.30pm or thereabouts.

I need to know if you are coming BUT nothing is included it's just to make sure I have enough tables  as it's a bloody popular spot (overlooks Brisbane River and is has a sensational view of the Story Bridge at night).

Hey mark,

I live in brisbane so accommodation is fine.

All i'm after is a ticket to the game really. It's my first time as a member and have no idea how to go about it to get the discount??

Daring Eagle link said:
I'm also interested in this (I've ordered the function and game thing) so hoping to meet some of you at the function/game

I'm there with wife and kids. I live out of Brisbane so one of the rare chances I get to see my team .

Quote:
Hey mark,

I live in brisbane so accommodation is fine.

All i'm after is a ticket to the game really. It's my first time as a member and have no idea how to go about it to get the discount??

Reply:

Hi Nutcraw,
The club doesn’t have game ticket only options (These are handled by Ticketek as the club is only allowed to sell the Suncorp tickets as part of a package)

See Ticketek for tickets here:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BRONIND09&searchId=dad25aa7-935d-4632-b48e-0aabf1ba417f

Aim for Bay 317 (away supporters) if you can as this is where the Manly fans gather?

Admittedly not the best view of the game and that bay gets the afternoon sun (same as the Hill on an arvo game at Brookie) but a great friendly atmosphere normally (unlike some other areas of the ground that are not that welcoming to away supporters) and we make a lot of noise (especially when we win!!!)

That said, I don’t know what your membership type is but there are savings to be had on match tickets for members as part of the packages available via the MWSE site.

There is a $10 saving on a match ticket plus free entry to the function for Bird of Prey members

Adult members can get a match ticket and entry to the function for $59 (normal cost would be $69 if you bought the function and match tickets separately)

The regular price at Suncorp in bay 317 is as follows:-

Adult $34.00
Family (1 Ad + 1 Jnr) $42.00
Junior (4 to 12 years) $15.00
Pensioner, FT Student, Senior $27.00

The package prices on the club website (see on this page http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp )

Are as follows:-

Function and Ticket Package - Adult Member $59.00
Function and Ticket Package - Adult Non Member $69.00
Function and Ticket Package - Bird Of Prey Member $24.00
Function and Ticket Package - Child Under 14 $34.00
Function Only - Adult Member $35.00
Function Only - Adult Non Member $40.00
Function Only - Bird of Prey $0.00
Function Only - Child Under 14 $10.00

The functions in previous years have been brilliant and a really good way to catch up with club officials, there is generally a few of the ex-Manly players turn up and a great way to warm up for the game with like minded fans (And of course a very good way to meet the people that you have only usually communicated with via forums previously)

Realistically the function will only cost you $25 which will include food (There was heaps last year at the LA hotel!!), easy to get served at the bar (unlike some other venues on game day) and a short walk to the ground down Caxton to get to the ground (I’ve also heard on the grape vine there will be special guests so stay tuned!!)

We’re traveling up on the Friday morning so will be finding somewhere to watch the test on Friday night and then getting together with everyone at Friday’s on the Saturday night (See Mark’s post above) and then to the function on the Sunday – Post game it’s looking like we'll be meeting people again at the outdoor area at the Caxton Hotel to hopefully celebrate a HUGE win!!

Hope this helps?
Vidmar

Well, I can't find the pre match function/game ticket on the website (it appears to have gone from the experiences page) so I'll just buy a normal ticket for my mum and I.

Might see a few of ya's there.

Nutzcraw - it is still on there? Did you try using the http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp
link that I posted above?

If that didn't work try this:-

Go to www.MWSE.com.au
Then look for the "Fans Zone' Icon (top right of the screen under the Eagles Angels logo)
If you put your cursor on the fans zone box it will give you a drop down menu

Select the "events buses and experiences" option and then scroll down past the seat purchase options and it is at the bottom of that page under Special Events?

Hope this helps?
Cheers
Vidmar

I did try that link you put up earlier, Vid but didn't come across it.

I've already purchased the tickets through ticketek... I'm in Bay 324.

Best seas I could get. I am well aware Bay 317 is directly into the sun.... I don't mean to be a prick but I only get to see manly once a year (usually) so I wanna be in the best seats possible. I may catch a few of ya's there.

I'll definately try and get in earlier for the Titans game/pre match function.

As Vid has said hope one and all comes along to my "no cost" get together on Saturday night......I say no cost, that just means no cost in advance, you buy the eats and drinks as you wish.

Fridays Bar & Eatery
123 Eagle Street (note the address!!!)
Brisbane

This overlooks the Brisbane River and is a top spot!!

Anytime from 5.30pm on Saturday 9th May

Special guests include,

Most of the Football Club board including chairman Bob Reilly (and many others)

Manly Sea Eagles Membership and Website Manager, Aaron Markie

This is a great opportunity to "chew the fat" especially for those of you living in SEQ.....I have been negotiating for a while for some VIP's to come along, so here's you chance guys they are up for a chat!!

I hope as many make it as possible BUT I do need to know so that we can make sure I have enough tables so PLEASE e-mail to advise if you are coming

[email protected]

Remember this is just a get together, nothing official and no prepayment needed, just pay for whatever you eat and drink.

Reminder

Brisbane packages still on sale

2 nights accommodation with breakfast (Fri & Sat), Test match ticket, Saturday night get together, pre match official Sea Eagles function, Reserved seat in away supporters bay (317) at Suncorp for Manly v Bronco's.

or

1 nights accommodation with breakfast, Saturday night get together, pre match official function and reserved seat for game as above.

or

Official Pre game function and Reserved seat (away supporters bay) Sunday only

Contact either myself or Chris (male) at the following e-mail addresses

[email protected]

[email protected]

Hi Nutzcraw,
No worries and of course your own perogative where you sit mate.
There will be plenty of opportunity to catch up with other supporters over the weekend if it fits with your plans?
At least 3 get togethers planned (Friday night Test, Saturday night at Fridays and the pre-game function at the LA hotel) plus of course all manner of other catch ups and people making plans for the rest of the weekend so should be HUGE!!!

Just a note

The "Men of League" function to the Test on Friday night is now sold out, we have almost 2 tables going, so a great response thanks to all!!

If you are wanting to come to the Test we can still get tickets, and of course still readily available on Ticketek!!

We'll be clsoing off sales for our Brisbane game packages / tickets / function in about a week to ten days, so don;t delay get yours in now!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6