Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 16, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team
1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Tom Trbojevic 6. Dylan Walker 4. Brayden Wiliame 20.Jamie Lyon 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Darcy Lussick 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11.Nathan Green 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Josh Starling 16. Addin Fonua-blake 17. Siosaia Vave

Match Officials
Referees: Matt Cecchin, Chris Butler;Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Clayton Sharpe;Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea;

#Go Manly

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Imagine how ugly this might get if Parcell is out injured? He has been our one shining light this season. Apart from his attacking plays he does a heap of tackling and is enthusiastic.

Imagine how ugly this might get if Parcell is out injured? He has been our one shining light this season. Apart from his attacking plays he does a heap of tackling and is enthusiastic.

Parcell returned to Sydney along with Liam Knight while the rest of the team will stay in QLD, he won't be there next week mate. Hopefully DCE, Walker and Lyon all will though.

Has there been a forfeit since the 1909 grand final? Souffs have the hide to count that as one of their premierships.

Last edited:
No Parcell or Knight. And Tom Turbo doubtful. I've lost interest in the match already.
It's time to experiment with selections/positions.
I'd like to see Buhrer tried at 5/8 again. I think he is too small for a forward, these days. Even though he is a good tackler it's hard for him to continually have monsters targeting him. He has the speed, step and ball handing skills to make a decent 5/8.
We need to try something!

No Parcell or Knight. And Tom Turbo doubtful. I've lost interest in the match already.
It's time to experiment with selections/positions.
I'd like to see Buhrer tried at 5/8 again. I think he is too small for a forward, these days. Even though he is a good tackler it's hard for him to continually have monsters targeting him. He has the speed, step and ball handing skills to make a decent 5/8.
We need to try something!
I noticed Buhrer was trying to be creative in the game last night, and with some support would have opened up the line a few times. Give him a run.

Last week I suggested looking away but this week I think I will leave town. As dramatic as this sounds, this game has the potential to be our worst ever loss if NQL switch on and decide to build some for & against points.

Best I can hope for is if the team at least tries to put in a decent effort in defence.

We may not have the troops to score points, but surely if the players cared they can at least put a decent defensive effort....

Comes down to supercoach Barrett to motivate his troops....

Hopefully they rest a few of their blokes, its our only hope. Based on injuries and form I'd pick -
Tommy
Taufua
Walker
Williame
Wright
Lyon
Api
Lussick
Buhrer
Starling
Taupau
Mateo
Jake
Bench: Vave, AFB, somebody & somebody (not Brown & Leary)

With luck

1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Turbo
4.Walker
5.Williame
6.Lyon
7.DCE
8.Lussick
9.Koroisau
10.Myles/Starling
11.Taupau