Manly V Cowboys teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
1 Michael Robertson, 2 Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Steve Matai, 5 David Williams, 6 Jamie Lyon, 7 Matt Orford (c), 8 Brent Kite, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Josh Perry, 11 Steve Menzies, 12 Glenn Stewart, 13 Luke Williamson

Int - 14 Vic Mauro, 15 Glenn Hall, 16 Adam Cuthbertson, 17 Mark Bryant; Res - 18 Heath L'Estrange

I am still pretty confident about this game

Ashley Graham
Mark Henry
Ben Harris
Ben Farrar
John Williams
Justin Smith
Anthony Watts
Ray Cashmere
Aaron Payne (c)
Shane Tronc
Steve Southern
Daniel Abraham
Luke O’Donnell

Interchange
David Faiumu
Sam Faust
Ben Vaeau
Dayne Weston

Jatz Crackers link said:
Ashley Graham
Mark Henry
Ben Harris
Ben Farrar
John Williams
Justin Smith
Anthony Watts
Ray Cashmere
Aaron Payne (c)
Shane Tronc
Steve Southern
Daniel Abraham
Luke O’Donnell

Interchange
David Faiumu
Sam Faust
Ben Vaeau
Dayne Weston

is this their team ? source

If that is their team I am more confident. No thurston and No Bowen nullifies their attack almost completely!

Happy with our side, as long as Mauro disappears from that bench

Some will have a gripe with NBQ, but he has never let us down in these situations, bagged a double during Origin last year if i remember right

With no Bowen and Thurston,the Cowboys wont offer much in attack.I just hope Manly dont take this game too lightly,because we should really beat them by at least 20.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Happy with our side, as long as Mauro disappears from that bench

Some will have a gripe with NBQ, but he has never let us down in these situations, bagged a double during Origin last year if i remember right

Most likely will. Unless Stranger fractured his cheekbone.

I cant see any one player letting us down this week. What i want to see is the team take this game and see it for the opportunity it is. In for the kill, no complacency no mercy.  

There is no way LeSnak won't make the 17 if he is fit.

I wonder if we will see a different attacking structure this week as we won't have Stewey for the second man plays, and Robbo really doesn't have the toe to cause the defence problems. Will be looking to Lyon to build on his Bronco's performance and do some damage this week.

I didn't realise Daniel Abraham went to NQ, is this his first game for them ?? Has he been injured.

The other thing I notice is no Travis Burns !!! Did he get dropped, or is he injured ? Hardly setting the world on fire up there is he.

Chip & Chase link said:
There is no way LeSnak won't make the 17 if he is fit.

I wonder if we will see a different attacking structure this week as we won't have Stewey for the second man plays, and Robbo really doesn't have the toe to cause the defence problems. Will be looking to Lyon to build on his Bronco's performance and do some damage this week.

I didn't realise Daniel Abraham went to NQ, is this his first game for them ?? Has he been injured.

The other thing I notice is no Travis Burns !!! Did he get dropped, or is he injured ? Hardly setting the world on fire up there is he.

Burns dislocated his shoulder in last weeks game.  He has been a huge signing for the cowgirls. 

C&C

Abraham went up to play in the Qld Cup, not sure if that was prompted by them or not, in the Cowboys feeder side. This will be his 3rd game i think

Burns got dropped early on in the year, been playing Qld Cup, came back last week and did his shoulder

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8