Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 6, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
TBA on Tuesday 5pm

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
20. Matthew Wright
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick

17. Addin Fonua-blake

LADDER POSITION 5 :party:

GAME DAY INFO

Lottoland

Round 6, 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership
Saturday, 8th April

12.20pm: Gates open

12.40pm: Intrust: Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles vs Illawarra

3pm: Manly vs Dragons

Please note the Holden Cup game has been moved from Lottoland due to surface concerns.

Played at New Era Stadium – the home of the Cabramatta Leagues Club. It will be played on Sunday at 11am.

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season),
Steve Matai (Neck, Season),
Jono Wright (ankle, rd.7)
Billy Bainbridge (shoulder, indefinite)

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

61-0 :rofl:

POST GAME SUMMARY
C83wqh5V0AA0iWN.jpg

St George Illawarra Dragons 35 (Widdop, Aitken 2, de Belin, Mann tries; Widdop 5 goals; Widdop field goal)
defeated
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 10 (Taufua 2 tries; Walker goal) at Lottoland. Half-time: Dragons 16-6.
Crowd: 11,654.

Match Highlights

http://www.nrl.com/rd-6-sea-eagles-v-dragons-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/902611/default.aspx

Presser

http://www.nrl.com/rd-6-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/902576/default.aspx

Team Song

Last edited:
Lussick not name WTF is Barrett thinking, Has to be in the 21 at least

FFS sack him already

Squad gets named tommorrow. I imagine Lussick will be in the 21 unless Baz wants him to have a game in ressies for match fitness.

Best case, he will be starting on the bench.

I image one of Brown/Hastings will drop off.

Squad gets named tommorrow. I imagine Lussick will be in the 21 unless Baz wants him to have a game in ressies for match fitness.

Best case, he will be starting on the bench.

I image one of Brown/Hastings will drop off.

Yep this is just last weeks 21!!

61 - 0

I was at that game, with mate who was a dragons supporter, he was crying himself sleep that night for sure haha.
Me too. I am going to the game this week with that same mate. I still hassle him about it and he is still sensitive about it!

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Me too. I am going to the game this week with that same mate. I still hassle him about it and he is still sensitive about it!

Yeah I don't associate with that bloke anymore, but I've got another dragons supporter mate who's coming to the game, he was there last year too, not quite as good but still a decent whipping!!

Was bozo in charge then. My memory let's me down?

Loved the angles they were running. Not enough of that these days. The turning the player inside just doesn't have the same flow to it. It's all about getting numbers on the outside now.

Was bozo in charge then. My memory let's me down?

Loved the angles they were running. Not enough of that these days. The turning the player inside just doesn't have the same flow to it. It's all about getting numbers on the outside now.
Yep. Sure was.

Wow!, twenty three years ago. What a team. Tooves and Cliffy running angles carving them up. Hopefully DCE and Green can do a similar job on the Dragons.
Geez Wombatgc, 23yrs! Seems like yday as a lowly apprentice listening to it on the radio with my bro in law (dragon man) good times good times

Egads, drat, and bother!!
Just realised I've been living in a parallel universe. In my preferred universe I'm sitting on the couch watching kickoff at 3pm today.
In my actual universe I'm fulfilling a promise to Phil to take him to Muswellbrook to look for a house. Had not realised the discrepancy until it hit me in the middle of the night.
Must learn to keep mouth shut.
Please get the team home for me fellow Silvertails!!!! :rolleyes::oops:@:(:banghead:@:mad:

Just realised I've been living in a parallel universe. In my preferred universe I'm sitting on the couch watching kickoff at 3pm today.
In my actual universe I'm fulfilling a promise to Phil to take him to Muswellbrook to look for a house. Had not realised the discrepancy until it hit me in the middle of the night.
Please get the team home for me fellow Silvertails!!!! :rolleyes::oops:@:(:banghead:@:mad:

Poor Phil ! *

*silvertails suggested and preferred course of action for you. :)

Go Manly! 8 hrs to go!

edit: See...because it's poor Phil because he's about to be told he has to find another ride....

sheesh, you guys.

Last edited:
Look at a house near a Pub/Club, then at 3pm have a break to review the brochures :lightbulb:
Or
Blame Debbie and say that the roads are still blocked
http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-232818536/view
:giggle:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8