Manly v Knights,Transgrid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
Don't know if this has been posted yet.Just checked NRL website,and we've got the Knights,at Transgrid Stadium,on Sunday,17th July at 300pm.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
manlyforever08 said:
Should hopefully be traveling up for this one :) never been to a game in Newcastle... i'm a youngin.

You're in for a treat.

Can't see myself missing this one. If a bus is running I'll be on it for sure.

Newcastle is the grunt trip. Its the one where we get abused and someone usually gets back to Sydney bloodied and bruised (usually Shane from the hill ;)) This is the one game where I might be allowed the drum...but it isn't going

Jono said:
Newcastle is the grunt trip. Its the one where we get abused and someone usually gets back to Sydney bloodied and bruised (usually Shane from the hill ;)) This is the one game where I might be allowed the drum...but it isn't going

Knowing you mate you'll just take the drum sticks & use them when you get into your weekly scrap on the hill :p

Honestly though, Newwy isn't that bad. Not as bad as Parra or ANZ (vs Dogs or Bunnies). You'll get a few boozed up yobs but it isn't anything that you wont see at most games sitting in GA.

Vid, is the pre-match pub still Wests Leagues?

Yea mate, the game is at Newcastle International Sports Centre by the way, casually referred to as "The Knights' Stadium" by many here in Newcastle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_International_Sports_Centre

It has been named at least 3 different commercial/sponsor names over the years, but let's refer to it (and all) as thier non-commercial / original names where possible.

Very much lookin' forward to that game myself, espcially as the 3pm Sunday game - living in Newie as a lifetime Maroon & White supporter results in lots of footy banter and I love little better than cheering on Manly as they beat Newcastle in Newcastle.
Tho of course it's always a tough away game for any team here in Newcastle, so they'll have to put in a good 80-min effort if they hope to win, regardless.

Should be able to make this this one but it'll be tuff.......

Work Sat night, home at 8am. Couple of hours sleep. Hours drive to Newie, watch the game and straight back to work for another 14 hr shift

Bugga

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4