Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team
Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Tom Trbojevic 4. Brayden Wiliame 5. Matthew Wright 6.Dylan Walker 7. Apisai Koroisau 8. Darcy Lussick 9. Matt Parcell 10. Nate Myles 11. Lewis Brown 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Blake Leary 15. Josh Starling 16. Addin Fonua-blake 17. Siosaia Vave

Last edited:
When they can round up 17 blokes around Narabeen or thereabouts who can stand without some form of ambulatory aid.

Must be done before 5pm today.

It will be strangers in a Manly jersey - no Matai, Killer, Chez, BJ, Tred :(

Team won't be finalized till 3pm Sunday. but a teamsheet will be issued at 5pm today

Last edited:
Brett Stewart at fullback , Dylan Walker at 5/8, Api at 7.

Knight named as 18th man ( must be an injury cloud there is say Brown).

I'd love to see him come onto the bench, nothing to lose!

Agree, the kid has promise and it would help him no end in his rehabilitation.

They usually don't name an 18th unless there's one whose facing against time for fitness, I'm guessing it's Brown.

Walker and Api are halves (seems logical they have played there together before). Tom And Willaime are centres. Tafua and Wright are wingers. Fonua-Blake on the bench with Leary. Knight is 18th man. No captain has been named.

No reason this side cant be competitive at home in the Brooky sunshine against a side with plenty of injury woes themselves.Outside backs look reasonably strong if Brett pulls his finger out and forwards look ok. Looking forward to seeing Hex in the centres. I think he will surprise a few and I can see him being a long term option there (as I wait to be mercilessly cut to pieces).

Last edited:
Cleary can not run a side so we are kind of even. We have named a running pair of halves. They have named a running 5/8 and Rookie halfback. Plus they have a pretty small pack. Just depends on the attitude we bring also hope Jake gets to be skipper.

Id be surprised if Knight doesn't play,Brown in doubt.Can we read anything into BStewart not named as captain?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8