Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Jackson Hastings
16. Nate Myles
17. Addin Fonua-blake

LADDER POSITION
8 :)

GAME DAY INFO

FRIDAY 28 APRIL, ALLIANZ STADIUM

GAMES TIMES

Gates Open:
3.30pm

NYC Kick Off: 3.45pm

NRL Kick Off: 6.00pm

HELPFUL HINTS
Take advantage of $5 Junior General Admission Tickets or $40 Family Passes, pre-purchase only. Click here to buy now!

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)

Lloyd Perrett (sternum, Round 13)
Jarrad Kennedy (neck, indefinite)
Billy Bainbridge (shoulder, indefinite)
Darcy Lussick (elbow, indefinite)

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

POST GAME SUMMARY
C-gtNXfV0AIJoIa.jpg

Sea Eagles 46 (Akuila Uate 4, Brenton Lawrence, Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua, Jake Trbojevic, Blake Green tries; Dylan Walker 3, Jackson Hastings 2 goals)
defeated
Rabbitohs 8 (Hymel Hunt try; Adam Reynolds 2 goals)
at Allianz Stadium. Half-time: 30-2.
Crowd: 10,594

Match Highlights
http://www.nrl.com/rd-9-rabbitohs-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/907200/default.aspx

Presser

http://www.nrl.com/rd-9-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/907813/default.aspx

Team Song

18160855_1678367985800369_5604828602114768896_n.jpg

Last edited:
We will cement our place in the top 8 tonight.

I am expecting both our defence and attack will be spot on and the boys will be focused on making amends for their round 2 capitulation after such a promising start.

I wouldn't be surprised if we score 30+ tonight, but if the Bunnies are also on their game i still believe we can dominate them right across the park and get up by 8-10 points.

Seriously, a major danger game. Souths are crap yet are capable of playing a good game, obvious examples being smashing us and beating the Broncos at home (though cheated out of the result in that one.)
I am hopeful but not confident.

Souths are a much better team with Reynolds there, seems to keep coming back for our games.

Hopefully the boys are hurting from last time as well as the bench is far superior this time and we can get home.

It will be a tough game. Think we will win on the fact it is not at Lottoland lol.

Seriously, a major danger game. Souths are crap yet are capable of playing a good game, obvious examples being smashing us and beating the Broncos at home (though cheated out of the result in that one.)
I am hopeful but not confident.
Agree with everything above.

What I would add. Is this is the first game in about 2 years where, our form is such we are probably due to put it all together and just white wash a team. Aka v the dogs.

Really hope it is tonight. Vital game.

On the river bank of the Dawson River at Moura in QLD, lines in for Yellowbelly, beers getting cold on the fridge.

May just stream it on my phone tonight as only spending one night here on the way home!!

Manly's humbled edge had a point to prove

Manly's left-edge defence was a virtual laughing stock when it was torn to shreds by Melbourne two weeks ago but you wouldn't have known it last week when the unheralded combination shut down the most potent right side attack in the NRL.

Journeyman back-rower Frank Winterstein is the main defender in a flank that also includes rookie centre Brian Kelly, new five-eighth Blake Green and veteran winger Jorge Taufua.

"We really made it a [focus] last week against Canberra to really improve ourselves and probably get our confidence back up and back ourselves because when we do work together as a four-man combo we're pretty deadly."

http://www.nrl.com/manlys-humbled-edge-had-a-point-to-prove/tabid/10874/newsid/106153/default.aspx

On the river bank of the Dawson River at Moura in QLD, lines in for Yellowbelly, beers getting cold on the fridge.

May just stream it on my phone tonight as only spending one night here on the way home!!

I know Moura well. :)

Did you ask Marga about the stuff I sent her?

I'd love to see us click like the dogs game.

Good roll one, ad lib kicking, great support play.

If only the game wasn't at 1am. (boo)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4