Manly v Raiders full game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cheers BE. I will watch this. I tried to the other night but :huh: it's not free anymore. Thanks.

Being unable to watch it on the day I caught the replay yesterday.

My favourite try was Hiku's last. Three superb passes from DCE and the Stewarts. When we play like that we look like a team of five-eighths from back when five-eigths were not just extra little locks.

On Hiku perhaps I am wrong but he seems to have picked up his pace a little.
I'd also say one of Lyon's best games this year and that's without really starring. I think his form has been a touch off this season so far.

The first try was my favourite. The pass from DCE was brilliant and the try set the tone for the whole first half.

Arko-admirer said:
Being unable to watch it on the day I caught the replay yesterday.

My favourite try was Hiku's last. Three superb passes from DCE and the Stewarts. When we play like that we look like a team of five-eighths from back when five-eigths were not just extra little locks.
I'm trying to think of when that era was, obviously sometime before Clfffy. Praps around the Ian Martin period ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Arko-admirer said:
Being unable to watch it on the day I caught the replay yesterday.U

I'm trying to think of when that era was, obviously sometime before Clfffy. Praps around the Ian Martin period ?

yeah Alan Thompson at 6, Martin at lock. In the 70s gf DVDs you can see how deep the 5/8 used to stand.

This has been noted (still with no match for a fortnight we might as well bask) but from the defence side it was tremendous the way we nullified, perhaps even embarrassed, Milford.

At one stage he actually ran in a circle when we had him bottled up. Obviously he was rattled with the errors he made in defence and being pretty effortlessly palmed off by Hiku. By the end he couldn't even kick from in front.

I'd say Milford is a Barba type, a potential match winner but can be shown up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6