Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 25, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
12:30 Fox 1. Live Manly NYC :clap:

3pm NRL

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Lewis Brown
4. Bra Parker
5. Brayden Wiliame
6.Matthew Wright
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-blake
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Martin Taupau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13.Jake Trbojevic
Interchange:
Matt Parcell
15. Josh Starling
16. Frank Winterstein
17. Siosaia Vave
18. Blake Leary

Killer's Lap of Honour is before the NRL game :!!:

Missing Killer already @:cry:

Last edited:
You ju
This game will be ugly and we will be destroyed IMO, but hopefully killer can play and enjoy his final game, but this will be a explosion of points from raiders and there is no way on earth we will win or even keep the raiders under 50.

Not looking forward to this could be a flogging - but will be there to support the boys and say farewell to a club legend
I have one game left on my pass. If killer was playing I'd go for sure. I'll take a look at the weather before I decide now. Funny - a couple of years ago you wouldn't have stopped me going to brooky on a Sunday arvo. Just lost the will to live or something...

Team that should play

1: M Wright
2: T Wright
3: B Williame
4: B Parker
5: H Lavaka
6: P Godinet
7: A Koroisau
8: J Trbojevic
9: M Parcell
10: A Fonua-Blake
11: M Taupau
12: J Buhrer
13: J Hopoate

14: L Brown
15: J Starling
16: N Myles
17: S Vave

Killer won't be playing which is so sad but if he plays it will be amazing. Jorge, DCE, Tom should get surgery

Wake up to your self turbo

I will take your 50 points start and bet your play lunch to my big lunch

In fact I will give you start and back it up with a $100 @ 13+ TAB bet And won't stop believing that can happen until the final whistle blows .....

And yes, I have booked a flight from port Hedland to Sydney next Saturday and first plane back Sunday morning just to see it happen

Fark you disbelievers in killers last game

Wake up to your self turbo

I will take your 50 points start and bet your play lunch to my big lunch

In fact I will give you start and back it up with a $100 @ 13+ TAB bet And won't stop believing that can happen until the final whistle blows .....

And yes, I have booked a flight from port Hedland to Sydney next Saturday and first plane back Sunday morning just to see it happen

Fark you disbelievers in killers last game

Careful Go Manly. Canberra have some problems with defence but they have by far the best attack in the League so far this year

What does the result matter? We can't get a spoon nor make finals. This game is no more then a trial match for next year. Some game time for Frankinstein, Brad Parker. Another NRL match for Willy Army. If others are ruled out with injury surely then we can debut more kids. Hopoate, Nicho Hynes give em a game.

Manly 97, Raiders 0.

The lads will only score a converted try in the first half, but then come home with a wet sail in the second half.

In an unprecedented move, the referees will call for extra time at full time, in an effort to allow Manly to reach the century. Unfortunately we will have to settle for a DCE field goal at 89 mins and 53 secs, to close out the game.

Just our Luck

Because of the Sharks losing yesterday Canberra have a chance to get a top 2 position.

If Killer was not retiring and not being his farewell I would seriously consider not going, never been this disinterested and down right embarrassed to see where this club is at the moment.

Killer you are reason all of us are going to turn up on Saturday, I really do hope you get the deserved send off you deserve even if you don't play.

Raiders by 18 sadly, they have more to play for.

Sadly that will leave us with a
3 wins out of 10 matches at brookvale oval in 2016, one of the worst seasons at home for over 10 years.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6