Manly v Steelers 1994 8pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a game burned into my mind that we played against Illawarra but not sure of the year, it sucked lol. Hope it isn't this game, not that I can watch it anyway

Crap I can't watch it until the Mrs leaves the room.stuck here watching 4 weddings crap. Help!

Look at the state of the pitch lol. People complain about the surface now! Looks like a cow paddock. :)

Anthony the Emu Rogers was a local junior that played for us for a few years. Due to the depth of wingers at the time (Hancock, Jack, Hoppa, Danny Moore) he mostly played reserve grade. Emu was ok and a bit of a crowd fav due to his running style. I think he ended up playing a couple of years of rugby with the Rats after he left Manly.

Last year he sat down next to us in front of the hill at one of the games. Craig Hancock still comes to plenty of matches with his family as well. Good to see.

The thing that stood out for me in that game was the workrate of Ian Roberts. He played about 70 mins and made around 30 hit ups and 35 tackles - a machine.

Kiwi you are not talking about 92 when they scored in the last minute to knock us out of the semi race?

It was Snoz o'connors last game at brookie...i cried like a baby

was the score 34 all i remember a game where we smashed them for the 1st half then barrett playing his 1st full game for them stole the show with his deft passing to his attack opened us up.

Matt Dunford played a great game in that game on Fox last night. Unless that game was a one off, I never realised how good he was at the time when he was playing.

bones said:
Matt Dunford played a great game in that game on Fox last night. Unless that game was a one off, I never realised how good he was at the time when he was playing.

yeah him & david `mule` hoskings & john jones unsung heros who worked hard in the middle for us you can throw in Cunningham as well..

Jerry1 said:
Look at the state of the pitch lol. People complain about the surface now! Looks like a cow paddock. :)

Ahh well you just answered my quest jerry the game i was talking about was at WIN stadium

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4